Status: Read and enjoy, it's my first fanfiction so don't judge

Hell's Above but I'm in Heaven With You

Who's the Father?

*Jenna's POV*

Stumbling through to the toilet for the sixth time that morning, I hurled the contents of my stomach into the bowl. "Eugh for god's sake." I groaned. I knew this was in no way alcohol related, I hadn't touched a drop for over three weeks and especially not during our roadtrip to Vegas. I had recently felt repulsed by the stuff. I knew this was the third day in a row I had morning sickness now, a week since the roadtrip and I was a week late for my period. Panic settled in me, I knew exactly's whose baby it would be if I was pregnant, and I was not overly impressed. Me and him weren't together or anything so that immediately made things so much more complicated.

Pulling on my slipknot hoodie I headed to the nearest pharmacy to grab a test, walking nearer my nerves began to mount, surely the workers were going to judge me for buying a test. After all I was only 17. Walking through the door I shuffled nervously over to the isle I needed and picked up a few different tests. Handing them over to the lady at the counter she looked up at me judgmentally. I glared back at her. I was not in the mood for anyone's shit today.

--

Getting home and locking myself straight in the toilet I sat down nervously, I carefully urinated onto the first test before leaving it on the side to wait. I looked myself in the mirror, I did in absolutely no way look ready to be a mother. In fact I looked petrified. I knew if I was pregnant I would have to keep the baby, I couldn't have an abortion. It felt morally wrong.

Peering over at the stick I began to grow impatient, then it appeared. That little pink cross looked so unholy.

--

I had been sitting in the toilet for about an hour, sobbing. How did I let this happen, I felt so vulnerable and stupid. As I contemplated who to tell first I thought about who would be able to help me out of this mess. I settled on visiting Santana and Mike, as the Fuentes house was only just down the road and they were both there today.

--

As I neared the house I felt anxious, I shuffled up to the front door and knocked slowly. Santana opened the door beaming at me before she noticed something was wrong, I fell to the ground sobbing as she fell down to me hugging me tenderly. "It's okay Jen, it's okay, what's happened?" she asked worry clear in her voice. " I-I just want to go inside." I sobbed as she picked me up and led me through the front door. Sitting me down on the sofa, Mike appeared, both of them sat down in front of me, concerned.
"I-I-I'm pregnant." I whispered, feeling lost. Both of their jaws dropped in shock, "What do you mean you're pregnant?!" Santana yelled " You don't even have a boyfriend? what?." I wish she wouldn't judge me. " It was a one off." I replied, bluntly. " who's the father?" Mike asked, intrigued, "I can't say" I murmured. "Jenna please tell me you've at least told the father to be?!" he shouted, I shook my head, tears beginning to pour, pulling out my phone I dialed his number. It began to ring until finally " Hello?" the voice at the other end spoke, " Um hey Jack" I muttered, "We need to talk."
♠ ♠ ♠
surprise hahahaha next one up soon maybe