Status: Read and enjoy, it's my first fanfiction so don't judge

Hell's Above but I'm in Heaven With You

Harsh Words

*Kellins POV*

I was chilling with Jack, spending time with him for a change, when his phone began to ring, taking the call his facial expressions began to change, he had gone from ecstatic to horrified in a matter of seconds. I felt sick to my stomach. "Jack what's wrong?" I called out, "Jack?" he shook his head furiously, "Jack tell me what's wrong!" I commanded getting highly agitated. " It's Jenna..." he mumbled, "I had sex with her on the beach that night, it was an accident... she's pregnant." My jaw dropped, I couldn't believe what he just told me, how could this happened? Jack was into girls as well as boys but he was never into blondes. How could he let this happen.

--

After sitting down with the Barakats, explaining Jack's situation, they were pretty distraught to say the least. "HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN?!" Mrs Barakat screamed at Jack. Jack looked lost for words.
Eventually calming the Barakats down, Mrs Barakat began lecturing Jack " If she keeps this baby you're going to support her in every way possible, don't leave her to deal with this mess herself." "You're going to invite her round for dinner Jack, we're going to show her that we'll support her in every way." Jack nodded his head in shame, me and him both knew Alex was going to be fuming, Jack had got Alex's sister...Our sister pregnant. "Shit" I murmured, "What?" Jack replied, "Jenna's my sister, you're my adoptive brother, I'm going to be an uncle..." I said nervously, "Oh man, I never thought of it like that!" Jack moaned. I was right though, it was pretty odd that my adoptive brother had got my half-sister pregnant.

--

Driving up to Jenna's I noticed Jack nervously chewing at his nails next to me, I don't have a licence but Jack was shaking far too much for him to be able to drive. He had been an emotional wreck since this morning, needless to say Mr and Mrs Barakat were on the verge of a breakdown, neither of them wanted to nor expected to be grandparents yet.

As I went to knock at the door, it flew open, Alethea glaring at Jack. Jenna, Vic, Alex, Mike and Santana all stood behind her. "How could you with my sister?!" Alex shouted, Vic grabbed me aside, intertwining his fingers with mine before whispering in my ears "Dude, at least me or you can't get pregnant." and winked at me. Trust Vic to make a joke out of this situation. I laughed realizing everyone had turned to stare at me, "What's so funny?!" Alex screamed. "Nothing." I spat, "Stop starting a commotion over nothing, she's pregnant, oh well, we just all have to learn to deal with it." the others nodded in agreement and began discussing the arrangements between Jenna and Jack, Vic pulled me through to the downstairs bathroom, locking the door behind him. "Vic don't you think we should..." before I could finish my sentence he passionately kissed me. This was exactly what I needed right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't been on here while, I had some personal stuff to sort out. I promise to update more often now! :)