Status: Read and enjoy, it's my first fanfiction so don't judge

Hell's Above but I'm in Heaven With You

Plot-Twist

*Santana's pov*

Finding out Jenna was pregnant was one hell of a shock, I did not ever expect Jenna to have a baby so young, or for her brothers boyfriend to be the dad. I guess I was so utterly shocked as I had found out I was pregnant the same day Jenna told me she was pregnant. I was about to tell Mike and then there was a knock at the door and it was Jenna and then the whole fiasco began, and after seeing Mike's reaction I don't know if it's a good idea to tell him, he seemed to hostile and angry when he found out Jenna was pregnant, what if he acts like that with me?

Pulling myself out of my thoughts and off my bed I shuffled down the corridor, passing my brother Tony's room. "Hey Sandi" he shouted at me with a smirk, my name was Santana-Diana so most of my friends an family called me 'SanDi' it annoyed me, people would ask me if my parents had name after sandy from grease, or if my full name was 'San Diego' which it obviously wasn't. "Hey Tone" I responded solemnly, "What's up Sandi?" Tony asked worriedly. "Oh...erm nothing." I snapped quickly trying to make a hasty exit out of his room. Tony was quicker than me, blocking the exit. "No Santana-Diana tell me what is wrong, I know something's wrong, you've been acting funny all week!" He demanded. " I'm sorry Tone but I really can't tell you yet." I said meekly, " Has Mike ended things with you? I bet he has, I'm going round there to set that fucker straight." He yelled. "No Tone don't it's not Mike!" I shouted angrily. "Well what is it then Sandi? You can tell me!" He said Taking my hands in his, "I just can't !" I moaned. As Tony went to leave the room I felt so guilty, why was I hiding this from my own brother? "Tone wait!" I yelled, he turned staring at me anxiously, " I...I'm pregnant Tone." I whispered, my gaze fell on the floor. Tony pulled me in tight for a hug as I quietly sobbed into his chest "Oh Sandi why didn't you just tell me." He said sympathetically. "I-I was so scared Tone," I sobbed "I haven't even told Mike yet." Tony pulled me away from him slightly looking me straight in the eyes, "Sandi, you need to tell him, I'll go with you, but he needs to know." Tony said sternly. I nodded, I was absolutely terrified.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so so sorry I haven't update in ages, I will make it upto all of you an update at least 2 more chapters tonight! <3<3 so sorry guys :( but ooh shocker muchos, who saw this coming? Feedback would be great!