Status: Read and enjoy, it's my first fanfiction so don't judge

Hell's Above but I'm in Heaven With You

Mondays are always the toughest

Vics POV-
pulling up outside of the Perry's with Mike fussing with his hair in the backseat, I can't deny saying I was a more than a little shocked to see Sandi walking out of the house, we hadn't seen or heard from her in over three weeks and she definitely looked worse for wear. She had her hair scraped back into a scruffy ponytail, an over sized hoodie on , paired with her black leggings and vans. I was shocked to see her so under-dressed, usually she's the one person out of all of us to always look at the top of her game. She didn't say a word as she opened the car door and slid in next to me. What the hell was going on, she always sits next to Mike! "Hi sandi!" Mike said as he lent across the car to kiss her on the cheek. She didn't even smile at him, instead pulling away to glance out of the window at Tony running out of the Perry's house - Mike looked hurt.

--

Climbing out of the car at school Sandi hurriedly ran inside, as Tony tried to follow her I stopped im "hey whats the deal with her, why is she ignoring us?!" I demanded. "Look I really can't say guys" Tony replied hopelessly, "oh shit it must be serious!" Mike said worriedly. "Look dude I just really think you need to talk to her at some point today" Tony muttered before running off inside after her.
"Mike what have you done now??" I moaned annoyingly at him. "Vic I don't know honestly, I've been trying to get hold of her for ages!" Mike said worriedly, "The last time I spoke to her was the day we found out about Jenna!". This was getting super weird, did something freak her out, why wont Tony even tell us? "Hey guys did you see Sandi! She's actually here!"shouted Kellin from across the hall. "Yeah we gave her a lift Kell," I replied, "but she wont talk to me or Mike, somethings happened and it's up to Mike to find out." I gave Mike a little nudge to go find Sandi as I grabbed Kellin's hand, god I loved that boy, I had only known him for just over two months now but he always seemed to make me feel better, he was my whole world. His jet black hair framed his perfect little face and his eyes glistened, I could never get bored of that face, and his smile my god his smile it..."Vic? Vic!" Kellin asked waving his hand in my face pulling me out of my daydream. "Huh oh sorry I was just thinking." I murmured. "About what??" Kellin asked. "You." I said with a smirk as I pulled him into Mr Radke's class with me.

Santana's POV-
Rushing into school I ran straight for the toilet, I'd needed to be sick for the entire journey and tried not to talk incase I barfed all over Vic's car. Strolling cautiously out of the girls toilets I was seriously late for class, I was so not prepared to go back to school again. Turning a corner a hand reached out to grab me and pull me through a door "What the fuc..." I went to shout as a light came on in the closet I was stood in. It was Mike.

"Alright no more fucking games Sandi what's going on why won't you talk to any of us? where the hell have you been?!" He shouted. "I-I've been ill." I stuttered, not knowing what to say. "Bullshit Santana, I know you it was more than just 'being ill' and from what Tony said earlier it's got something to do with me!" that took me back, what on earth had Tony said, why couldn't my brother just keep his mouth shut for a change? , Mike suddenly locked the door "alright we're not leaving here til you tell me what's going on Santana". "I can't Mike" I moaned getting anxious. "Why? Whatever it is we can figure it out, I'll still be here whatever it is !" he demand.

" I - I'm pregnant Mike, if you really must know, two months now... and it's yours." His face went pale as he hurriedly unlocked the door and ran out. "Great one Sandi... way too make the guy leave!" I muttered to myself.