Status: Read and enjoy, it's my first fanfiction so don't judge

Hell's Above but I'm in Heaven With You

Trouble in paradise

As we pulled into our new drive way, my nerves began to mount,
this area looked awfully classy, I knew instantly that I wouldn't fit inhere. The house was three stories with a double garage and a willow tree swaying gently in the breeze, in the front yard, I have to admit, the house was stunning.
As I walked through the front door, the Barakats eyes fell on me, clearly anxious as to whether I liked the house or not. "It's perfect" I murmured, as I pulled them in for a quick hug. I liked to show the Barakats a sense of appreciation every now and then to make sure they understood just how grateful I was for them virtually saving my life.

I turned to look at Jack who was already sprinting off upstairs, "Hey Jack I bagsy the biggest room!" I yelled at him as I ran up the stairs, "No way kellin!" he shouted back " as the oldest and the tallest I get the biggest room!". As we both reached the top of the stairs we noticed there were 2 smaller rooms, and two larger rooms. The rooms on the third floor were clearly going to be occupied with Mr and Mrs Barakat so it was just as well that me and Jack both had equal sized rooms. "Oh boys, you can use the two smaller rooms as a study each!" Mr Barakat bellowed up the stairs, "But unfortunatley you'll have to share a bathroom." Me and Jack both glanced at eachother and began howling with laughter, of course we didn't mind sharing a bathroom, we had shared a bedroom for the first year at the old house.

As we bounded back down the stairs I noticed a twinge in my stomach Jack obviously noticed it too asking "are you okay kells?" and before I could answer him I felt the floor go from under me.

--

*Jacks POV*

After going to visit the new rooms with kellin we both raced eachother back downstairs like little kids, "it felt good to have a brother to share these experiences with" I thought to myself, but suddenly I noticed Kellin tense up as we reached the bottom of the stairs, "are you okay Kells?" I asked him, and then he fell, me just catching him in my arms.
Mom and Dad came running straight in and tried to get Kellin to come round, "Oh kellin please wake up Kellin!" Mom cried, worry plastered across her face, Mom loved Kellin with all her heart and wanted the very best for him, I occassionally felt a twinge of Jealousy but knew at the same time that Kellin deserved every ounce of happiness my parents laced on him.
Kellin began slowly waking up as we all watched him with anticipation, when he began mumbling "Where am I?" my Dad easily picked up Kellins petite frame and carried him upstairs to his already assembled bed. "Jack," Mom said looking at me with fear, "what if this is down to Kellin's lack of apitite?" I quickly embraced her in a hug as if to assure her that Kellin was going to be just fine.
Well, I hoped he would be.
♠ ♠ ♠
A short Chapter and I'm sorry!