Status: Read and enjoy, it's my first fanfiction so don't judge

Hell's Above but I'm in Heaven With You

Jealousy

*Kellin's POV*

As I woke up the following morning, all I could think about was him, Vic. Butterflies began to swarm in my stomach as I found my self grinning like an idiot, that was until I noticed the little 'problem' in my boxers. Reaching down to stroke my pulsating member, I knew this had to be quick, we were leaving for school soon.
As I cleaned up the reminents of my recent self pleasure session, Jack appeared suddenly in the doorway, "ready to go Kells?" he asked glancing awkwardly at me, clearly realizing he had narrowly missed me pleasuring myself, "uh, yeah" I said grabbing my bag "c'mon then!" I grabbed his arm excitedly, we both ran down to the kitchen kissing Mrs Barakat goodbye before going out to Jack's car.
Jack had recently passed his test meaning he could drive both me and him anywhere we wanted, although I wasn't entirely bothered about passing my test as Mrs Barakat or Jack would drive me wherever I wanted anyway and I felt guilty about the idea of the Barakats having to buy me a car aswell as Jack.

--

As we drove down our street I noticed a familar figure standing on a driveway near our house, then I realized, it was Vic, he was accompanied, by a boy that wasn't with him yesterday, I looked closer to realize they were holding hands and both grinning. A surge of jealousy washed over me. Although I had never even spoke to Vic yet, my heart dropped, I felt I had a connection with him yesterday at GrindHaus, obviously I was mistaken.

*Vic's POV*

After walking into my favorite store GrindHaus I began thinking about when I was going to break up with Alex, I had been dating him for nearly a year on and off, but honestly, I wasn't very happy.
Lost in my own thoughts and heard Jenna and Santana shouting my name, but I continued ignoring them all, focusing on my practically destroyed relationship. That was until I heard an unknown voice in the corner, ripping me from my trance. As I laid eyes on him I was in complete awe, he was pale but very good looking and had piercing blue eyes. He was gazing back at me, with a small smile on his face, I felt electricity, an instant connection. He quickly left the store with a taller boy, glancing back at me blushing. I needed to know who he was. "Viccy's got a crush!" I heard my brother tease, "Aw lickle viccy" I heard Santana, Alethea and Jenna chimed in. I rolled my eyes at them, slightly blushing, they knew of my sexuality and of my current situation with Alex. So I knew they would be supportive of me developing a crush on this unknown boy.

After buying the things I needed from GrindHaus, me, Mike, Tony, Jenna, Alethea and Santana all headed to Eskimoo's, the milkshake bar. They were all my best friends and I couldn't ask for any better, we had all become best friends when me and Mike moved here to San Diego 4 years previously. Tony and Santana Perry were brother and sister, also both from Mexico although they had lived in San Diego for much longer, they had similar coloring although Tony was much taller than Santana, they were both into the same bands as us which made us all much closer. Mike, my brother, had been close with Santana ever since we moved here, even though they were both only 12 when we first moved here, they both obviously liked each other but remained best friends, although I'm pretty certain that was going to change sometime soon. Then there were my other two best friends, the twins, Alethea and Jenna Mcdougall, both were blonde and bubbly although Jenna was slightly taller. They were bestfriends with Santana and all three were virtually inseparable. Alethea was currently dating Rian Dawson, my boyfriend Alex's best friend, although it was pretty obvious Alethea had strong feelings for Tony and Tony clearly had feelings for Alethea aswell. We were all a very close group and had never dated one another apart from when I dated Jenna when we first moved to San Diego. Which ended very quickly after realizing I wasn't entirely into girls. At all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 5 coming shortly!