Status: Read and enjoy, it's my first fanfiction so don't judge

Hell's Above but I'm in Heaven With You

Heart break and Licorice Love

*Kellin's POV*

Walking in step with Jack towards the school doors I noticed people staring at us both, I felt my chest go tight as the nerves came flooding back, would it be too late to turn and run? probably.
Walking down the slightly crowded corridors we both headed for the principles office to collect our new timetables, I prayed to god that Jack would be in most of the same classes as me, although I was considerably smarter than Jack, which meant I would probably be moved straight into the grade above.

Walking out with our timetables we had already realized that none of our classes were together, I looked up at Jack anxiously and he smiled sympathetically back at me, "you'll be fine Kells" he whispered squeezing my shoulder he said, before walking away to his first class, I took his hint and did the same.

*Vic's POV*

"But we're good for each other Vic!" Alex shouted at me, tears streaming down his face, I felt guilty, but not about breaking up, that was for the best. "I'll see you around" I smiled before walking away, I knew he would probably hate me for breaking up with him but I honestly felt nothing when around him. Our relationship was based on meaningless sex. He'll find someone else, I know he will, he falls in love far too easy.
As I walked into my first class and took my usual seat at the back I began writing in my Lyric book, I wrote songs often, they helped me let out alot of feelings I couldn't quite portray through a normal conversation. Mid sentence I noticed someone had walked through the classroom doors, presuming it was our teacher Mr Radke as everyone else was already seated I quickly shoved my lyric book into my bag, until I realized it was him. The boy from GrindHaus, a small smile spread across my face as I realized he was new to my class. "Perfect" I thought.

*Kellin's POV*

Walking into class nervously my eyes instantly fell on the sexgod at the back of the room. It was him. Vic.
He looked up at me as a smile spread across his face, I felt a blush beginning to blossom in front of the whole class. I looked around for a spare seat to realize the only spare was directly in front of Vic as I slowly began walking to my seat everyone gawped at me clearly wanting to know who the hell I was and where the hell I had come from. Vic on the other hand seemed more intrigued in where I was going to sit, he smirked slightly as I nervously took my seat in front of him.
"Alright Kids, Morning everyone! Settle down." said the teacher who had just waltzed through the classroom door, glancing down at my timetable I noticed his name was Mr Radke, he had shoulder length Black hair and guyliner on. "Well music theory is going to be interesting." I muttered quietly to myself, clearly hearing my comment Mr Radke looked up abruptly before smiling. "Ah you must be Kellin er - Kellin...Barakat...yes Kellin Barakat, Everyone Kellin is new here and he has been moved up a grade, he's from Michigan so can everyone please be nice to Kellin and help him around, thankyou!" I felt my self getting hot, I must have gone bright red, I hated it when attention was drawn to me, I had attempted to go un-noticed on my first day. I glanced back to see if Vic had noticed my sudden wave of embarrassment to find him beaming " Hi Kellin I'm Vic!" he murmured. Thank god I was sitting down because my whole body had virtually gone to jelly. "Hi I'm Kellin" I spoke nervously, he laughed " Of course you're Kellin, Mr Radke just told us!" I felt like such a fool, "Great start Kellin" I thought to myself angrily, but my angry thoughts were interrupted when Vic spoke again "Here wan't a licorice stick?" he asked already sucking on one, I nodded shyly, although inside I was dying. God that was such a turn on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Might start on chapter 6 as I'm feeling creative! Will probably be uploaded in about an hour. :) :)