Status: Read and enjoy, it's my first fanfiction so don't judge

Hell's Above but I'm in Heaven With You

An unexpected turn of events

*Vic's POV*

I felt so bad about practically rejecting Kellin at lunch but I knew if he had come in my car I would've ended up crashing the car, he was such a distraction, a good distraction. But still, a distraction.
That boy was so dreamy, I really felt for him though when I saw his scars at lunch, I wanted to get up and hug him and tell him that everything would be okay.

*Santana's POV*

Leaning against my car waiting, I saw the others bounding towards me, Kellin just as nervous as before, he was so sweet and I knew Vic liked him, even if he was trying to hide it.
All four of us seated in my car I turned on my stereo, putting my phone on shuffle, 'Whitney Houston- Wanna dance with some body' came on first, Me, Jenna and Alethea all grinned at each other before belting out the chorus 'Oh I wanna dance with somebody! I wanna feel the heat with somebody!" Kellin stared at us before bursting into fits of laughter. I knew this boy was going to open up to me, even if it meant we all sang.

After an eventful car journey, we eventually arrived at the beach, climbing out of the car I noticed how peaceful the sunset was, we all sat on the bonnet of my car, waiting for the arrival of the other guys. I knew that meant 'pretending' with Mike again, I loved that boy more than my own parents. The way his face lit up whenever he was with me or Vic, the way he knew all the right things to say. Everything about him. I had loved him since I had first laid eyes on him four years previous. But he was my brothers bestfriend, so I couldn't exactly 'make a move' it would be far too risky.

--

Sitting on the beach in a huddle we all were deep in conversation about our favorite music artists and genres, after learning Kellin like Pantera, I panicked, knowing what coming next both Vic and Tony "Pantera-d!" Kellin, Slapping him roughly across both sides of his face, Kellin sat there, speechless, in horror. "Think of that as your initiation" Vic said winking at Kellin, I knew from that moment that Vic was eager to start things with Kellin, although I was unsure Kellin felt the same.

After sitting in a group for an hour we slowly started heading back in pairs, Mike suddenly grabbed my hand leading me off down the beach, I was unsure why, he hadn't sent any signs he wanted to go any further all evening, I began to ask him what he was doing but before I could even finish my sentence he turned grabbing my waist, and kissed me. Passionately.
I smiled into the kiss, feeling ecstasy washing over me I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. He gently kissed down my jawline finding his way to my neck before lightly biting my collarbone, I knew that was going to leave a mark, but I honestly didn't care. I only cared about what was going to occur between me and Mike and I knew there was no going back.
He reached down grabbing the hem of my Ramones top, before pulling it off me quickly, I began to unbuckle his jeans, carried away by passion and lust. It wasn't exactly going to be a PDA it was dark and we were far away from the others.
Finally pulling down his boxers I grabbed his member and began pumping him with every ounce of energy I had, he threw his head back and grunted, I licked the tip of his length sending him over the edge. "I want you now" you moaned, pulling down my shorts and pulling me to the ground. Without any warning he thrust into me, causing me to let out a small cry. As we moved together in sync, I felt electric, as if anything was possible, pulling him in for a kiss he whispered "oh Santana!" I knew he was close, I flipped him over and began to take control, Riding him hard. And fast.
I felt a tingle spread over my body, reaching my climax as he came inside me. Finishing up we lay in each others arms, breathless.

*Kellin's POV*

After spending the evening talking mainly about music, they all began disappearing in pairs, until it was me and Vic left. I glanced at him awkwardly, he peered back before practically pouncing on me and Kissing me intimately. I was shocked, I knew he didn't have a boyfriend anymore, but I didn't think he was that into me, I kissed him back harder, moaning. Before I knew it he was pulling down my skinnies and stroking my length. Teasing me. He began to suck, hard, he was clearly experienced. Wrapping his tongue around my tip I let out a squeak, I was close. "I'm..I'm so close Vic" I cried faintly, barely able to talk, until suddenly I came into Vic's mouth, noticing him smirking at me I let out another moan. He swallowed every last ounce, gazing at me and then winked. This boy, was killing me, he certainly knew what he was doing.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I tried, Next chapter will be up within the next 12 hours. :)