Status: Read and enjoy, it's my first fanfiction so don't judge

Hell's Above but I'm in Heaven With You

Lies, lies, lies

*Kellins POV*

It had been a week since mine and Vic's sexual endeavor, a week since Santana and Mike had got together and a week since Taylor broke up with Rian and started 'seeing' Tony. A lot had happened in the past week, me and Vic weren't quite dating. But we were as good as. Alex, Vic's ex, would give me the occasional evil glare as we passed one another, I hated him equally, something made me feel uncomfortable about him being Vic's ex. Jack had been disappearing quite alot over the past week as well which irritated me a great deal. Not seeing my brother always put me in a bad mood.
"Hey sexy" Vic whispered in my ear seductively as he sat behind me in music theory, bringing my attention back to the class and back to him. I began giggling hysterically, why did he have this effect on me?

--

Walking out of class I noticed Jack sprint round a corner and I decided to follow him. What on earth was he doing. Turning the corner I spotted him going into the Janitors closet, "very risky Jack!" I muttered to myself noticing the hallway was full of people.
Going over to the nearest locker to wait and see who would be joining Jack, I felt excited, who did Jack have in his love life and why did he feel the need to hide it from me. But before I could continue with my confused thoughts, my chest went tight, and I began to get angry. Why had I just seen Alex going into the closet to meet my brother?

*Jacks POV*

As I walked into the cafeteria I was grinning, thinking about what me and Alex had done in the Janitors closet earlier. I had been with him for a few days now and I really felt a connection with him. He was so eager and powerful. I suddenly noticed Kellin glaring at me from our usual table. I gulped and walked over to him, feeling guilty. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU PLAYING AT JACK?!" Kellin screamed at me "YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE THAT BASTARD!" he continued yelling. I felt so guilty and so torn. I loved my brother, but I also felt a strong obligation to Alex. "Look Kell, I'm sorry okay, but Alex makes me very happy, I'm sorry I didn't tell you." I practically whispered back as the whole cafeteria were gawping at us. "I really want you to accept this Kellin, please?" I pleaded with Kellin. "Fine." Kellin murmured bluntly, obviously very hurt by my actions. He would get over it. I knew he would.

*Kellin's POV*

After screaming at my brother earlier I was still seething. Our car ride home was spent in silence. I knew I was over-reacting but Alex was a first class dick, if he hurt my brother I would break his neck.

--

"I'm going out!" I shouted as I went out the door, I was going to meet Alethea, me and the girls had become pretty close over the past week, but especially me and Alethea.
As I reached the Mcdougall house Alethea came running out to meet me with a big smile on her face "What's wrong?" she asked, hugging me. I began to explain the events of the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Surprise! I couldn't sleep so here's another chapter. now chapters 9-15 will be uploaded tomorrow instead!