Status: Read and enjoy, it's my first fanfiction so don't judge

Hell's Above but I'm in Heaven With You

Unwanted connections

*Alethea's POV*

After calming Kellin down and listening to how much of a douche Alex had been earlier that day I opted in not telling Kellin the Alex was mine and Jenna's half brother. Kellin had begun to open up to me and by telling him that he would probably turn into a mute, again. I really wanted to find out more from this boy.
"So..um...Kell, what's the deal with you and Jack?" I asked him nervously, avoiding eye contact. "What do you mean?" Kellin responded, looking confused. "Um well, how come the Barakats adopted you, why are you in care?" I asked slowly hoping he wouldn't get upset, "Oh, well, my Father was abusive towards me, really abusive, and my Mom had died when I was nine, so now I live with the Barakats..." he whispered focusing on a point on the carpet. I pulled him in for a hug, purely for comfort. "I change my name when the Barakats adopted me because I felt like it was an escape from my Father." Kellin muttered, looking deep in thought. "Oh, so what's your real last name Kell?" I asked him genuinely interested, I wanted to know who this boy really was. "Quinn" he responded. My stomach dropped, without thinking I ran upstairs and collected a photo from my bedside table.

*Kellins POV*

Mid conversation Alethea just ran off, upstairs, I was utterly lost until she returned thrusting a crumpled photograph in my direction. I stared in horror, why on earth did she have a photo of my Father?
"What, why have you got this photo?" I asked angrily "how do you know my father?" Looking up at Alethea she was stood there completely emotionless until she dropped down next to me and mumbled "He's my Father Kellin..." I was in complete shock, what was going on, was this some kind off practical joke, I shook my head in anger and began to walk out when she grabbed my wrists and pulled me back "Kellin I'm not lying, he left me and Jenna when we were born, we've never met him." I looked at Alethea, her eyes pleading with me, I knew instantly she was telling the truth. As we sat back down she began almost shouting "I have to tell Jenna, I have to tell Jenna and... and... I have to tell Alex..." she gulped. Alex? Why would she have to tell Alex? Was he going to hurt me? I began panicking, my breathing get rugged. She rubbed small circles at the centre of my back, soothing me, before explaining why Alex was involved. "Kell...he's Alex's Dad too, My...Our Dad, he had an affair with Alex's Mom at the same time my Mom got pregnant with me and Jenna." I could not believe what she had just told me, feeling sick I blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun dunnnn, Jks, chapter 10?.. yeah ten coming soon :)