Sweet Blasphemy

Chapter 1: Daddy No

"No dad stop. PLEASE!" I shouted through the sobs.
He was drunk, again and was giving me my annual beating. This time he had a knife though and I am not so sure I'll survive this.
Did he listen when I shouted? No just dug the fucking blade further into my already numb arm. Just as I was losing consciousness a figured tackled my father while another came towards me. "Stay with me. Don't you fucking close your eyes Reese Vanity! Fuck Andy where are the paramedics?!" A familiar voice shouted but before I could process who it was, the darkness sorounded me.

(Dahvie's POV)
Today was the day. I was finally going to get my baby brother away from that pyshco I am forced to call my father. I got out there 2years ago but Reese was to young, until now. Today is his 17th birthday.
My dad had become an alcoholic after my mom died years ago. There is something worse going on now that I left but Reese wouldn't tell me. Either way I was taking him to live with me, Jayy, all of Black Veil Brides except Jinxx, and Ben and Danny from Asking Alexandria. Yeah, we lived in the 'Blood Mansion' that was 4 stories and with a total land space of about 150 acres.
From the next street over you could hear screaming. Only thing I was thinking was 'Lord let that not be my brother.' As soon as Jayy was in the drive way I bolted from the car to the already open front door. In the door to the right I saw brokan dishes, the chairs and table knocked over, and a shit load of empty beer bottles. To the left was my 'dad' standing over Reese with a knife while he screamed.
"No dad stop. PLEASE!" Before I could act he had driven the knife into his arm. I finally made my feet move and tackled the bastard to the ground successfully knocking the knife from my brothers arm. From the corner of my eye I could see Jayy trying to keep Ree awake, but I was mainly focused on killing the fucking bastard that was under me.

(Jayys POV)
Everyone from BVB, Asking, and of course me and Dahvie were pacing or crying in the hospital waiting room. Well Ben was raging on Sam and Cameron, Andy was comforting CC who was pratically having a breakdown, Dahvie was throwing shit at the walls while Jinxx and Ashley were trying to stop him. Jake, Danny, and I were watching the chaos take place while tears escaped every once in a while, and James was off getting food and energy drinks. Thankfully there were multiple waiting rooms so no one else had to see the mess we were creating and becoming.
We have been here for three hours without a single word on Reese's condition. As I was thinking this a doctor walked in the destruction site that was the waiting room. Before the poor guy had a word out Dahvie was in his face asking questions so fast no one could understand him.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP DAHVIE!" I shouted. We were all ready to find out what was happpening but we wouldnt learn anything with him doing that shit. "Go ahead doc."
"Well I have good and bad news.... First off, Reese is alive." Jinxx threw his hand over Dahvies mouth who looked like he was in heaven. I predict we all have a similar look on our faces though. "Now the bad news. He is in critical condition and slipped into a coma. Right now it is mostly up to him on whether or not he comes out."
And there goes the excitement. Though theres still hope. Reese has always been a strong guy, he never gives in when it matters. There was a visible resovle settling in eveyones faces. No way we were going to let him slip through our fingers that easily.