Sweet Blasphemy

Chapter 2: He's Alive!

All I can see is blackness. There was a huge weight crushing me, making my limbs useless. I was fighting back, hearing Dahvie shouting gave me the motivation to peel my eyes open.
I had barely got them a centimeter open before I had to close them again. Who the fucks idea was to make light so blinding? After struggling for a few minutes I could move my arms slightly and flex my legs. Everything felt like it were made from jello or lead.
The voices I heard were getting louder every minute until they were full on shouting. I can recognize Dahvie -he was the loudest and probably closest to me- then there was Andy and Jayy. They were all yelling and glaring a man close to Sams height, he was wearing hospital scrubs so I guess he is a doctor.
When did I get in a hospital though? I tried voicing my question but all that came out was a squeak followed by a cough. Thankfully that seemed to catch everyones attention though. All four heads snapped in my direction in such perfect sync it almost seemed planned, creepy shit.
Dahvie was immediately next to me fussy over water and how I felt. "Oh my fucking God, Reese! How do you feel? Do you want anything? Water maybe?" From there on it seemed that he was trying to say everything at once and I didn't understand a single fucking word.
Jayy understood my frantic glance at him as he slammed his hand over Dahvie as an attempt of shutting him up. It worked but Jayy earned a dealth glare from my dear spastic brother.
I made a gestured towards the water and I had a glass in my hand so fast I dont even know who gave it to me. After the fresh cool water slid down my throat I could talk. "Calm the hell down." I rasped out.
"Calm down?! Do you know the hell we have been through these past two weeks not knowing whether you would live or not?" This time it was Jayy freaking out. Did he say two weeks? The hell made me unconscious for two fucking weeks?
"What is todays date?" Jayy scoffed at me while Andy pulled his phone out to show me the date. 12-20-11. Holy shit I have been here two weeks. "Dayum."
The doctor man cleared his throat bringing my attention back to him. He was a small man, he had close cropped blonde hair, and slight stubble around his square jaw. Not a bad looking dude really. "Sorry to interrupt the moment, but I need to run a few test on Reese so I have to ask you to leave." Both Andy and Dahvie visibly tensed while Jayy sent a dagger glares at the small man.
"It's okay guys, just go. I'll make sure they get you back in here as soon as they are done." At my promise they eased up but still didn't look to happy. I don't blame them though, I'm used to the over protectiveness.
Once they had left I turned to the man. "What's up doc?" He chuckled and strolled over to my bedside and started checking the machines and wires that were hooked up to me.
"How are you feeling Reese?" Doctor..... Cayne, according to his name tag, asked glancing up from his papers.
"Sore and scratching. Over all not that bad though..."
"That's good. Do you wanna know the damage?" I nodded. "Okay well, you broke your left leg, you were in a coma for 2 two weeks, and you have 6 stitches in your left arm from the blade. There were a few other gashes but none serious enough so that you needed stitches in them. We have some pain medications to ease the pain for you so you can't eeally feel anything. Now all we have to do is a few test to check your stability then you can go home."
Doctor Cayne and some slutty nurse wen on to stick needles in me, make me walk around, and recite basic information for the next hour. Finally Dahvie was brought back into the room and they told me I was free to leave. Only where the fuck am I supposed to go? I don't want to go back to my dads, the thought alone sends chills down my spine.
I guess Dahvie saw the growing fear since he abruptly stopped helping me into my shirt to glare at me. "You should know I would never send you back there. That day me and the guys were coming to get you so you could live with us. There's tons of room in the Blood Mansion and we already have your room set up."