Sweet Blasphemy

Room ***

CCs POV
All week Reese has barely left his bed. We got back from Florida early the next day, got him settled in then he hasn't left since. Well he comes to get food or if we ask him to come down but otherwise he just stays up there. The only people he really talks to is Dahvie -which is understandable- and Ben.
Ben spends majority of his time with Reese now. I guess he wants to make sure he doesn't do any harm to himself. The thought of that beautiful boy harming himself makes me cringe. Half of the time you can hear them at night or early morning. Ben will sing or they will be laughing and joking around or even playing some video games. Just like now at 3am the giggles are able to be heard down the hall to me and Andy's room.
That's another thing. Andy and I have been together for a year now but I can see that both of us are feeling something for Reese. I want to talk to him about that soon. Once Reese is more comfortable around everyone I want to see what he would think of being with me and Andy. I already know he is gay, it was one of the main reasons his father hated him, now I just need to see if he is as dirty as he appears innocent.

Ben's POV
"So what do you say?" I was basically begging Reese to hang all day with me and the guys. This past week he has only left his room for food or if directly asked to. Dahv and I are the only ones he is completely comfortable around as is why I think he will do this. Plus Jeffree Star is coming over and no one can resist Jefferee.
In less than a month Asking, BVB, and BOTDF will all be starting warped. Reese needs to be able to associate himself with more than just two people.
Reese sighed and started nibbling on his bottom lip. The resistance went out of his eyes before he smiled. "Alright but now you have to drive me to the store."
"Why are we going to the store at 3 in the moring?" What could the little demon want at this hour? I really should have seen what he said next coming...
"Monsters!" Before I could really process what Reese said he was out the room running down the hall in his Batman pajama pants.

~many hours later~ Reese POV
I can hear some people around the house already. My nerves are starting to get the better of me. Constant thoughts like 'what if one of them hates me?' or 'I'm going to make a complete fool of myself' have been running through my mind for the past half hour. The only reason I'm still going to do this rather than result back to my bed and Netflix is that I know Ben and Dahvie really want me to try.
I just gotta suck it up, put some jeans on, and get out this room. Slipping on my half black half red skinnys I slipped into the hallway. No one was in here so continued to the end of the hall and down the stairs. James, Cameron, Jayy, Jake, and Ashley were all lounging around the livingroom and looked up when I clammered into the room. Shock was evident on everyone but Jayys face. "Hi guys." I muttered trying to hide behind my multicolored hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do yall think I change POVs to much?
Sorry this isn't as much or good as it should be. I drifted from the story a bit