Status: in production

The Beach House

Nate and Serena & Dan

~ Nate ~

"Woah, babe, hold up! Where do you think you're going?" Nate said tugging on Angela's arm, with the bright smile and the twinkle in his eyes. At least that's what he thought her name was. Truthfully, he forgot. She was just the girl of the night, and Nate was just hoping for more action before she left. Of course, she fell for it. They always did. Nate was beautiful and no girl could resist.

"Okay, but I have to leave in thirty minutes." the girl said and started giggling like a schoolgirl when Nate grabbed her by her waist and pulled her back into the bed.

A lot has happened to Nate since Blair and Dan got married. They all sort of driftedaway from each other. Well, at least he did. He tried to keep in touch at first, but they all had families to attend to. They weren't teenagers anymore, even though Nate still acted like one. Nate was only truly close with Dan and Chuck. Chuck had his business, his child, and Blair to take care of. He was always a little too busy for Nate most of the time. Dan had Serena and he was always working on a book that would never work out for him. The only thing that made him happy was Serena, so he didn't even try to talk to Nate. They all sort of drifted from each other. Nothing bad happened, they just stopped talking. Just like that.

After the "girl of the night" left, Nate went for his phone. He had twelve text messages. Four from Courtney, one from Miranda, two from Cindy, and three from Emily.
From: Courtney (4:31 AM)
Hey boo, the other night was fun. HMU for more ;)
From: Courtney (4:33 AM)
BTW, I am staying in a hotel and staying in New York for awhile. Hoping to see you before I leave
From: Courtney (8:04 AM)
Come over?
From: Courtney (8:30 AM)
There's strawberries, whipped cream, and wine. ;)

From: Miranda (9:29 AM)
Nate, have a job offer for you. Call me.

From: Cindy (9:14 AM)
Can't wait for tonight!!! :-)
From: Cindy (9:16 AM)
Bring your best game baby

From: Emily (11:48 PM)
I miss being with u
From: Emily (1:08 AM)
Come over tonight if you r lonely
From: Emily (7:58 AM)
Having a party tonight at my place, u r definitely coming right?


This was Nate's life. He slept around, a lot. He enjoyed waking up to messages like these to remind himself that he was still wanted. Maybe, in the wrong ways, but he knew he still had his touch. He never replied to them, but he still liked them. The girls would get over it eventually, but when he saw them, he definitely was not a stranger. He looked through his phone and saw a missed call and a voice mail from Chuck Bass. He was extremely shocked, so he called his voice mail to listen to the message.

"Hey man, it's Chuck. Give me a call, then. I rented out a four story beach house in Hamptons, and everyone is invited to come out for the summer. I don't know if you're with anyone, but you can bring your girl. If not, you know what we used to do back in the day. Holllla at the ladies! But seriously, call me and let me know. Can't wait to see you, bro."

Nate hung up the voice. He only took a second to ponder whether not he was going to go or not. Then, he remembered that he was single and there were some very, very sexy girls in the Hamptons.

He dialed Chucks number.

"Hey, Chuck. Man, I am definitely in! Give me the details so I can run it by the company."

~ Serena and Dan
Serena slipped out of bed and went into the living room, where there was a flat screen tv, a pool table, a desk, an island, and a window peering out looking over Chicago. She wandered over to her desk where laid her laptop. She opened the laptop and saw a notification in her emails. She clicked to open it and saw that it was from Blair. A smile filled her face as she sat down to read the email.
To: SerenaVDWoodsen@uppesny.com
From: BlairandBassExec@bbe.com
Dear Serena and Dan,
Hey S! Chuck, Liz, and I miss you guys so much! It's been a few weeks since I could call but everything has been pretty hectic around here. Waldorf and Bass fashion exec has finally started to take off, and it has just been crazy. And, then theres this snotty girl who thinks shes better than I am. S, I have so much to tell you. We really need to catch up. That's why I'm emailing you. Chuck is renting out a beach house that has four floors in the hamptons and you are all invited to spend the summer with us! You, Nate, Jenny, Eric, Dan. Chuck has been pretty down lately and we decided that none of us have really gotten to see each other, so why not spend the summer together? I understand that you probably have things going on in Chicago, but We would really like you to come. Chuck, Liz, and I will be on the first floor. You, Dan, and Jenny will be on the third floor. Eric, Damien, and Nate will be on the fourth floors. There's four bedrooms on each floor, two bathrooms and a living room in each room. I have to go, duty calls. Call me. Please tell me you guys will be able to come! Also, could you inform Jenny and Eric? We aren't really in contact with them. We know that they live with you, so we figured we could all be mature adults about this matter. We are totally over the bs. I have Chuck, Jenny does not and never will. I may have grown up, but I still protect my territory, make sure Jenny knows that.

XOXO, B


Serena jumped out of the desk, ran into Dan and her's bedroom and jumped onto the bed and tried to wake Dan up. He was a heavy sleeper, an attractive one, but still a heavy one. She nudged him, pulled his little curls. The only response she got was when she ran her gentle hands over his sides. He eyes jerked open and smiled at Serena.

"Honey, don't start something you don't intent on finishing."
Serena laughed and started to explain the email to Dan.

"No, stop. I just got an email from Blair. She wants us, Jenny, and Eric to go to the Hamptons for the summer. Her and Chuck rented out a four story beach house. We even get our own floor. That sounds wonderful, doesn't it?" Serena gave Dan the puppy eyes, knowing what he was going to say.

"Yes, that sounds wonderful, but-"
"No. No buts. You can still work on your story there. We haven't seen them in forever. I know you miss them just as much as I do."
"And you don't think there is going to be any drama between Jenny and Blair? Do you not remember what happened with them and Chuck? It won't be pleasant. It sounds pleasant, but it won't be."
"Yes and Blair even said something about it in the email. She said that she was over it. I mean, she did make a remark about how she will defend her territory but Jenny is so over that. You know that. Please, baby, it could even get you out of your writers block if you go down there, you might see something that sparks your interest."
Dan breathed in and dropped his face into the pillow.
Serena grabbed his arm and further tried to convince him.
"Come on Dan, pleeeeeaaaasseeeeee?"

"Ugh. Fine."
Serena kissed him, and kissed him some more. Dan grabbed her waist and pulled her on top of him. He grabbed her shirt. Serena stopped kissing him.
"Oh, wait. I have to go call B!"

"Ugh. I definitely don't miss hearing that." Dan said as he looked down at his pants to see an unwelcomed guess early in the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
- complicatedvisions. Comment and let us know what you think. Fanfic of Gossip Girl. There will be many POV's but this is just getting started. This is only Nates and Dan and Serenas way of finding out the beach house. The next chapter will be a continuation of it. Thanks for reading!