Status: DISCLAIMER: I do not own Teen Wolf or any of it's characters. I only own Juliette and Benjamin. Also may contain spoilers if you haven't watched season 2 or anything.

Time

"This is only temporary you know." he spoke, watching me closely.
"I know."
"You know we can't stay here long."
"I know." I repeated.
"This isn't really the safest place for us..."
"Ben, I know. I promise it's just a little while. Just until I get some answers. I'll do some snooping, find out what I need to know, then we can lease."
He looked at me with a sympathetic look, obviously not believing a word that came out of my mouth.
"Whatever you say kid."
And with that, I unknowingly sealed my fate. But in my defense, I had no idea what I was getting into at the time.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teen Wolf Fan Fic set in between season 2 and 3. During the summer Juliette and her brother Benjamin arrive in Beacon Hills in search of some answers to presumably dangerous questions. It was suppose to be a easy task. "Get in, find what we need, and get out," is what Ben had said, but of course nothing ever goes perfectly smooth in Beacon Hills. Of course Juliette gets caught up in the crazy and mysterious supernatural world. The thing is, Juliette might be keeping some secrets herself.