Status: If you comment - the updates WILL be quicker, I promise!!

Love, Lies, and Friendship

Chapter One

"Here's to another great tour lads!!" We all cheered as we neared the airport, albeit quite exhaustedly.

It wasn't until we started to get off the plane that I realised just how tired I was. I had Dan's dried up drool on my shoulder where he'd fallen asleep on me during the flight. I felt dirty and greasy, and every single bone and muscle in my body ached from jumping around and partying all the time for the past few weeks, not to mention my croaking voice and sore throat.

It took what felt like years to get to our luggage and out to the car park, the throngs of people slowing us down. It was just typical that we'd managed to land at the busiest time of the week.

We bid friendly goodbyes to my band mates, except for Jordan, as they prepared to start driving back to Sheffield.
"See you soon Oli."
"Bye mate."
"See you later man. It's been another great one." Nicholls was the last to hug me and I laughed, nodding tiredly.

"Ain't that the truth. Have fun driving back guys." I winked and they all cursed me grumpily before laughing and climbing in the van, waving as they pulled out.

"We're gonna go too lads. It's been great!" Chris and Joe waved and threw their things into Joe's car, driving off too.

"Right. Now we've just gotta find our van and get back to the City...." Josh said, and everyone nodded, looking at him expectantly.

"What?"

"Well? Where's the van then?"

"I parked it next to theirs." We all groaned as the realisation hit us.

"No!! What?! Has someone stolen it??"

"Well the fucking elves didn't take it to make it look pretty, did they Josh?!" Dan snapped and Max punched him lightly, getting him to calm down.

"Oh my god!! That had the tools in, and headphones, and speakers, and-"

"Probably don't wanna focus on that too much mate." I whispered croakily, gesturing to the unhappy faces of his band mates. He nodded and pulled out his phone.

"I'll call Hannah." We all nodded as he called his girlfriend and explained to her what had happened, wincing slightly as she yelled at him. Because of course, when he was in America and she was in London, it was completely his fault that someone had taken it.

"She needs to give you a fucking break man." Matt said in annoyance.

"Aww c'mon Matty...she's had a tough few months, what with me being away, and her work has been crazy-"

"Like every other person in London." Josh sighed.

"She's really nice once you-"

"Get to know her? Josh I'm the person, besides Oli, who knows her the most, and I still think she's a bitch. Oli thinks so too, right man?" I groaned inwardly as Josh turned to me, looking really hurt.

"No. I don't think she's a bitch-"

"That's not what you said-"

"Matty!! Shut up!!" I yelled at him, gesturing to Josh who looked like he'd just been crushed.

"Oli?"

"I don't think she's a bitch Josh. I just think she's a bit harsh on you." Josh still looked sad and it made the guilt creep up on me and hit Matty round the back of the head when he wasn't looking.

Hannah showed up and we all piled in her car, with her sour-faced the entire time, not even letting Josh kiss her properly.
"Babe, I've been away for months."

"Which is probably something you should've thought about before leaving your van in the airport car park." As opposed to arguing with her, which all of us were praying he'd do, he just let her moan and sat back, looking completely deflated.

She moaned about us all being smelly. She moaned about the amount of luggage we had. She complained about every little thing until even I wanted to smash her head through the windscreen.

"Hannah. Could you pull over please?" All of us looked at Matty who got out and pulled his things out of the boot.

"I'll walk from here." He slammed the door and started walking, Hannah drove off grumbling about that. Me and Max just looked at each other unhappily.

She dropped Max off and then me and Jordan.

"Cheers Han. Josh I'll call you later." He just nodded and I closed the door, Hannah sped away and Jordan sighed.

"Wow she really is a bitch."

"I know. But Josh is really upset. I can't believe Matty went off like that." He nodded and gave me a quick hug before leaving in the direction of his apartment building. I turned round and went into mine, lugging my case into the elevator and trying not to fall asleep on the way up.

Once I'd unpacked my stuff and had a shower, I couldn't even be bothered to get a pair of boxers so I just crawled into bed and went to sleep.

"Stop it!! Don't leave me here!!" I sat bolt upright, the screams in my head taking a few minutes to fade. My skin crawled from the nightmare and I still felt constricted, even though my sleep paralysis hadn't really taken effect this time, for which I was grateful for. I got up and pulled on pair of pyjama pants and a t-shirt before going out to the kitchen and debating what to eat.

- Josh you ok mate? Sorry about earlier, we had no right sayin that stuff -

I sent him the text and waited for a reply while I made myself dinner.

- I'm fine. Don't worry about it. What you guys said was true. -

I was shocked as I read his message, she must've done something really bad to make him say anything negative about her.

- still, I'm sorry -

I ate my dinner and checked my email. BIG MISTAKE. There were 124, mainly from the people who ran my clothing stores for me. I groaned and replied, saying I'd come in tomorrow and sort out the problems.

I was asleep on the couch when someone knocked on the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'd really love to get some feedback guys!! And if I do, I will update quicker :)

Please subscribe too, it's so great knowing people are reading this!

I hope you enjoyed it <3