Status: If you comment - the updates WILL be quicker, I promise!!

Love, Lies, and Friendship

Chapter Three

"So how'd it go?" I tried to think up something I could say that wouldn't leave me in total humiliation, and came up blank.

"Not great."

"What do you mean?"

"Well she was here, we got naked and ready....and yeah..."

"What?"

"Little Oli wasn't up for it."

"Oh!" Josh fought back laughter and I moved my arm for a second, glaring at him, then regretting it the moment I laid my eyes on him, remembering the image that had popped into my head earlier. I returned to my original position and Josh came over.

"Oli! Oli look at me!" I protested and he climbed on the bed, trying to wrestle my arms away from my burning cheeks. I shouted and fought against him but he wouldn't give up. So he ended up straddling my hips and pinning my arms above my head to get me to listen. I squirmed underneath him, hating how heat was pooling in my groin now. NOW, of all times?!?!

"Oli listen for fuck's sake!!" I swallowed, my heart hammering in my chest in panic as I tried to keep my dick from hardening.

"What?!"

"It's not that bad!! It happens to every guy at least once!!"

"Ok. I hear ya. Now get off me."

"Oli! Don't be so upset!! Anyways, she left you her number, so it can't be that bad!"

"It was pretty bad, get off me!!" He looked at me in confusion, his grip loosened for a moment and I took the opportunity to wriggle out from underneath him and run for the bathroom. I locked myself in and sat on the bathtub, looking down at the massive tent in my boxers.

Josh's knock on the door made me jump so much that I fell into the bath.
"Oli? You ok?"

"Yep!" I replied, silently cursing my elbow which I hit on the wall as I fell.

"What is with you tonight? You're all weird and jumpy! Did something else happen?"

"Like what?" I replied in panic, thumping my leg as my dick twitched, begging to be touched.

"I don't know! Did something weird happen? Was she a bit too kinky or something?"

"Not at all! I'm just gonna have a shower, I'll be out in a sec." I turned the water on and started touching myself quickly, just wanting to get rid of the "problem" and get the hell out.
I pictured the girl from earlier and I started to go soft again.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I hissed downwards, stopping when I realised how crazy I must look right now.

I tried not to think of anything as I carried on, then, out of nowhere, that image from earlier came back up. I cursed and gave up, running the water freezing cold until my fluctuating erection had gone away.

I stepped out of the shower and realised I didn't have a towel. Fuck.
I grabbed the hand towel and wrapped it round myself, thanking god for my skinny build, and walked out. Josh was waiting outside and as our eyes met I felt my cheeks starting to burn again. Especially considering the state I was in. Josh took no notice.
"Oli what's wrong?"

"Nothing. You cheered me up, thanks. I'm all good now. Just gonna get dressed." He pulled me back by my shoulder and I winced at his hand on my bare skin.

"Seriously?!! Oli have I done something?" He looked hurt and I sighed.

"No, you haven't, it's me I swear. Can we just drop it now?" Josh protested but I got into my bedroom and locked the door before he could come in.

I stayed in there for hours. I just couldn't face him.

When I finally emerged, Josh didn't bother confronting me again. He just stayed where he was, sat on the sofa, facing the tv, arms crossed defensively. I sat down next to him tentatively.
"Sorry...I was just...y'know...embarrassed." He sighed.

"Worse things than that has happened and you've been ok with me. There's something else that you're not telling me." I tried to think of something to say but came up with nothing.

"I'm sorry." He just nodded and went to bed.

"What are you doing, Oli?" I can't stop what I'm doing, I crawl onto the bed, over him, he's looking up at me in that adorable way, he looks so hot. I lean down, loop my arms around his neck and kiss him hungrily.

I sat bolt upright, panting heavily, sweating, and unable to move for few minutes, too shocked at the dream I'd just woken from. I groaned as my crotch twitched, begging for attention and looked at the clock. It was eight in the morning. Crap. Josh would be up soon.

I debated what to do, but was too close to ignore the throbbing in my underwear, so I lied back and peeled my boxers off, starting to stroke myself gently, working up the pace until my stomach muscles started to clench erratically. My hips started to buck up into my hand, and I was forced to push the dream out of my mind.
"Hey Oli I was thinking about last night-" Josh walked in and froze, I froze too before covering myself up with the duvet.

"Jesus, umm, sorry..." He covered his eyes but a smile had started to cover his lips and he began giggling uncontrollably.

"What do you want, Josh?"

"I wanted to talk to you about last night. I think I overreacted, as did you. And was wondering if you wanted to get breakfast somewhere, but apparently you're a bit...frustrated at the moment." He burst out laughing and I threw a shoe at him as he ducked out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would really love some feedback!! Thanks to those of you who have commented, subscribed, and recommended this story!

And if you haven't done any of these three things, please so :D