Status: Woooh I'm Back.

Everything Turned Red and Then You Made an Exit

It was my life, it was my heart, it was my start, it was your knife.

~Ally's PoV~

I sighed. I sit in a plane, the plane that will bring me home. Home to Germany, there is my family and my old life. My boring, but safe old life. My dad'll give me a job in the office of his little business, how he ever wanted it and mom wants to make up my old room. So I have a place until I found something for my own. But at least I can now forget about the life that I used to live with my asshole of an Ex-boyfriend and his friends. Well, I will miss his friends, because there are my friends too and I feel bad because I told nobody that I leave. But he deserves it, Jay cheated on me and not with anybody, but with one of my best friends. I mean, yeah, she's a bitch, but that doesn't mean that he can fuck her. I trusted him, actually he was the first guy that I trusted in a long time. Now I remember why.

I claw my nails in the armrest,as the plane starts to depart, so heavy that the guy that sits next to me gives me a weird look. But I didn't care, I have other problems than a random guy who things I am crazy. Even as the plane has reached full flight height I still didn't move. I hate planes. I remember the last time I flew. It was the time I flew with Jay in our new life. I thought he is the one. But obviously I was completely wrong. The whole flight I was totally stressed out, because I have this picture in my mind. He as he lays above of this...worthless bitch. He didn't saw me standing there and as I went out of our...his apartment, I made it as quiet as possible. I didn't want him to follow me and see me cry, and I also really didn't feel like fighting with him. I don't relax until I have safe ground under my feet. I can't say it often enough, I hate planes.

When I grabbed my luggage, I walked out of the airport to see my mom standing there with a big (and when I say big, then I mean big) sign in her hands 'Ms. Holmes I am your driver'. I sigh, my mom has a penchant for grand openings. I walk over to her, take the sign out of her hands and wrap her in a big bear hug. She hugs me back and we began to talk about how life is going. My mom knows a part of what happened and although I know how curious she is about it. I'm happy that she doesn't ask me about it. When we arrive at my home, my sister and dad stand in the living room with a big banner in the hands, where stands 'Welcome home Ally'. I smiled about how nice they were being, although I left them because of a boy who means nothing but trouble. I'm happy that my family stands behind me, after all that shit.

We spend the rest of the day and half the night just talking, we talked about everything and nothing. I told them that California is beautiful and that I may want to go back there, because after 3 years living there it became my second home. But for now I want to forget what happened in Cali, I won't go back until I'm completely over all this, but that will need time, a long fucking time. My dad told me that he has a job for me and that I could begin with work whenever I would feel like it, but he also said that when I begin with work, I have to pull that through, without any excuses, only because he is my dad. I'm okay with that. My older sister Kathy told me about her fiance and I was really happy for her and my mom told me that when I wanted to tell somebody what really happened, I could always go and talk to her.

That night I couldn't sleep. My thoughts wondered to Jay, before I could stop them, if he even noticed that I'm gone? Or does he still fuck with this bitch and forgot already all about me? I decided that it shouldn't matter to me, because I want to forget him. But it was so hard, I really loved him with all my heart and it broke me to see that he fucks another girl. He broke me. And however I miss the feeling that he lays beside me in the bed, one arm snaked around my waist, his face nuzzled in my hair. Fuck, no Ally, stop thinking about him, he broke your heart. He doesn't deserve that you think about him like that! Oh no, now we already start talking to ourself. That's creepy.

~Jay's PoV~

The last thing I remember was sitting in the booth of some bar, we were fresh back from our last tour and wanted to celebrate. Ally has send me a text that she couldn't come because she was at her best friend's. I was pissed, because I didn't understand why she rather goes to her best friend that she has seen in the last two months nearly every day, then to me, her boyfriend, that was gone the last two months. I remember getting drunk, but that was it. The bed on the other side is empty and cold, maybe she is already awake and makes breakfast or showers or whatever. I decide to go in the kitchen to look after my girlfriend, but she is nowhere to be found. Fuck, where could she be? A sigh of relief escapes my lips, as I hear the shower run. I think I go join her in the shower. I walk over to the bathroom,but the door is locked. Ally and I never lock the door, I mean we've already seen us naked...hehe. "Ally...? Why did you lock the door, babe?" I slightly start to panic because there comes no response from inside the bathroom. The shower turned off. "Babe? Are you angry because I drank so much last night? Please don't be angry with me. I'm sorry."

I sat me beneath the bathroom door with my back against the wall. After a while the door swung open and before I could react a woman, that I've never seen before walks straight past me and without a second glance to me she was gone outside the door. I'm to surprised to react. When the shock is over I decided to first take a shower to clear my head from the hangover and maybe after that I can remember what happened yesterday, with this woman and Ally...

After the shower I still couldn't remember anything at all. Maybe the guys drank less then me, than they could help me. I guess I should call Dylan because he is the one who can remember the most, no matter how much he drinks. On the phone Dylan told me that I hooked up with that girl who this morning stormed out of the apartment. Could Ally have seen that I fucked this girl? Did she leave me because of that? But she would at least tell the guys or would she? Dylan is fucking mad at me because he thinks Ally is gone forever and that she commits suicide or something like that. Ally wouldn't do something like that only because I did that one time or? Ooh fuck, I hope not.

*After 1 year*
~still Jay's PoV~

I sit in my apartment, since the day Ally left, I was only outside for the important things. I left the apartment only if we worked in the studio or to go food shopping. The guys are worried about me, but I don't care, I've probably lead my girlfriend to commit suicide. That's the only thing I can think of since she is gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it :3
The first chapter in my first story. c: and I know it's fucking short. :c
Please msg. me if there are any failures.

Ally

Ally - Plane