Status: You're in for a bumpy road guys ;) get ready

Don't Hate the Player

Chapter 10

I ran after Justin too scared to say anything, even though I know he wouldn't hurt me.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked.

He stayed quiet, his knuckles turning white from him gripped the sterling wheel.

"Will you at least slow down?" I asked looked at how many miles he was going, 65.

Again, he didn't say anything.

I sighed and looked forward, waiting and hoping nothing bad would happen, though I knew that wouldn't happen.

After about 10 minutes of driving, we ended up at Vic's house. My heart was racing, beating facer than it has in a long time. Justin and I got out of the car and headed for his front porch.

"Please think about what you're going to do. I don't them to call the cops on you, or anything." I told him.

He stopped for about a minutes, his thinking face on, and then continued for the door.

I looked around the house a bit, already knowing every thing about it, seeing his parents weren't home, but he and mike were. This wasn't going to end well, I thought to myself.

Once we reached it, he knocked, hard

A few moments later, mike opened up with a confused look on his face.

"uh.. hi?" He said.

I smiled at him while Justin narrowed his eyes at the taller guy.

"Is your brother home?" Justin asked completely ignoring his greeting.

"uh yeah. hold on," he told us. "VIC YOU HAVE VISITORS! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!" Mike shouted.

Justin and I both covered our ears.

"Dude, could you be a little quieter?" Justin told him rubbing his eyes.

I nodded, agreeing.

Mike just shrugged and moved out of the way so we could go in.

We walked in to vic coming down the stairs.

Oh fuck, I thought to myself

"You." Justin told vic pointing his index finger walking closer.

"Me." Vic told him.

"You're the one who nearly raped kellin." He told him.

Mike's eyes went wide be he spat out his water he was drinking.

"What?!" Mike questioned.

Vic just rolled his eyes.

"It's not rape if he liked it, right kellin," vic told me, winking.

Justin bawled his fist.

"He didn't like it." He told vic, his teeth grinding.

"That's not what I heard." Vic told us.

Suddenly everything just happened so fast. Justin threw himself at vic. He punched him in the jaw. Vic obviously fought back, he punched him in the nose and then i just lost track of the punches they both were throwing. My eyes went wide when I saw blood. I tried to break it up but it just ended with me being thrown on the ground. I got up again and grabbed Justin by his torso, seeing mike did the saw to vic. I walked him out to the car and put him in the passengers seat.

"I can," He told me trying to catch his breathe "drive kellin."

I rolled my eyes.

"You obviously can't." I told him before pulling out of Vic's drive way.

I glanced at him seeing he had blood on his lip. I frowned.

"You're bleeding." I told him pouting

"It's nothing, really. It doesn't hurt." He told me.

I sighed.

What am I going to do with him?
♠ ♠ ♠
yay i updated! (: