Status: You're in for a bumpy road guys ;) get ready

Don't Hate the Player

PLEASE READ

OK SO GUYS I WROTE A WHOLE NEW STORY! Im just not feeling this one anymore. I mean, I'll still write it if you really want me to, but I wrote a new one :).
Ok the new one is about kellin is living a terrible life and he's finally had enough of it and he just gives up. He kills himself leaving behind his boyfriend, Alex, and his friends Justin, Gabe, Jesse, Jack, and Tay. Soon he becomes a "spirt" or whatever. Kellin starts to now haunt the guys that tortured him to suicide. When vic comes along and sees him just standing in the corner under the bleechers one day, kellin is shocked to see that someone finally sees him.
And yea, that's it :) I have chapter 1 & 2 written and I'll post it when i get several comments telling to post! Oh and im on wattpad now! Go find me because im going to be posting this story AND the new one on there :)
Comment if i should keep this story and continue to write it and comment for the new story!(: im actually really excited for the new story btw c: my wattpad is Cecefuentesx (: find me for the new story! I might post it on here too if you guys want(: ok bye! Comment if you want me to continue this and coment for the new story!
♠ ♠ ♠
xx