Status: You're in for a bumpy road guys ;) get ready

Don't Hate the Player

Chapter 4

I started panicking. I can't work with vic! Everyone's afraid of him! Many people are telling me to stay away from him! How am I suppose to go over to his house?! Oh snap! I have to go to his house! I can't do this I just can't! Ok kellin. Breathe. In and out. In and out. Just like Justin tough you.

"Now everyone calm down. You guys are gonna have to work with each other for the next 3 weeks. Everyone get with your partner and talk about where you're gonna meet." Mrs. Lights said.

"Be safe kellin. Don't let him get to close to you at which ever house you're going to. Try to stay as far away as possible." Matty whispered before walking off to his partner.

I wondered what that meant. What could happen at his house? Why is everyone so afraid of him? What did he do? Why can't I get too close? I have so many question to ask.

"KELLIN!" Surely enough, the sudden outburst came from Vic.

I rolled my eyes and looked at him. I raised one eyebrow.

"I've been trying to get your attention for 3 minutes now." Vic told me.

I shrugged and grabbed my notebook to write down questions.

"What are we going to do?" I wrote down handing him the paper.

"Idk you choose." He said while on his phone.

I rolled my eyes again and started to think of things to do.

About 5 minutes later, vic cleared his throat. I looked at him with an annoyed face.

"Are you done yet.?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"Well hurry up this class ends soon." I rolled my eyes, wrote on a piece if paper and gave it to him.

"Well maybe if you'd help it'd go faster jackass." He read outloud.

He smirked, "Nah you're fine." He said before going back to his phone.

Suddenly, I got an idea. I started writing lyrics down and when I was done, i threw it at vic, excitement in my eyes.

"Dare me to jump off of this Jersey bridge?
I bet you never had a Friday night like this
Keep it up, keep it up, let's raise our hands
I take a look up at the sky and I see red
Red for the cancer, red for the wealthy
Red for the drink that's mixed with suicide
Everything red!

Please, won't you push me for the last time
Let's scream until there's nothing left
So sick of playing, I don't want this anymore
The thought of you's no fucking fun
You want a martyr, I'll be one
Because enough's enough, we're done.

You told me think about it, well I did
Now I don't wanna feel a thing anymore
I'm tired of begging for the things that I want
I'm over sleeping like a dog on the floor." He sang sweetly.

He nodded, "Nice, I like it."

I smiled and clapped.

"Come over to my house after school and we'll think of more lyrics?" He said sounding more like a question

I slowly nodded seeing a smirk form on his face shortly after.

*RINGGGGGGGG*

I nearly jumped out of my skin and hid behind vic's back before realizing it's the bell.

"Woahh there kitty, relax it's only the bell," He said with a wink "let's go."

I nodded and walked to the door seeing Justin was standing next to it on his phone.

I ran out to him throwing myself into his arms, hugging him.

"Hey kels! Have fun?" He asked with a smile

"Lots, except for the part where I have to go over to Vic's house after school for the music project." I whispered with a frown.

"No, you're not going." He said before grabbing my arms pulling me along to our next class together.

"Oh come on Justin I have to or I'll get a bad grade." I whispered quietly.

He looked at me for about 45 seconds before sighing and nodded.

"What time are you doing over there?" He asked.

"I don't know. I'll probably just go home with him, you know, save you the t-trouble." I said stuttering as the halls got even more crowded.

"Okay." Was all he said before wrapping his arms around me protecting me from the large crowds everywhere.

*************************

*RINGGGGGGGGGGGG*

And again, I jumped. I sighed and walked out of class finding Justin waiting for me. I smiled and walked over to him.

"Will you please come with me to my locker?" I asked nicely and quietly

"Of course, mate." He replied.

We were walking down the hall and turned down to the corner where my locker was.

I opened it, grabbed the stuff I needed to take home and closed it.

I turned to Justin. "Ready!" I said in a normal voice since no one was already.

He smiled. "Come on, let's go find vic." He said while rolling his eyes.

I sighed.

********************

When we left the school, the parking lot was a lot fuller than the school.

I stood closer to Justin as I scanning the lot. I spotted vic next to a really fancy looking car with the popular kids.

"I really don't wanna go over there." I muttered getting even closer to Justin, if that was possible.

"I'll do all the talking, let's go." He said while putting his arm around my shoulder.

When we got over to the car, everyone turned and looked at us.

"Aye look Vic, it's the cry baby." A really tall guy with tattoos said making everyone, including vic, laugh.

"Nice one oli!" Another guy said.

"Shut the fuck up. You know what kellin? Let's get out of here. You're not going to his house." Justin said while turning us around and walking away.

"Wait no!" I heard. We turned to see vic running towards us.

Justin took his arm off my shoulder and took his phone out checking the time.

"What do you want?" Justin said harshly.

"Well he still has to come over to my house. We have a project to finished. We we're suppose to finished writing the lyrics in class but we ran out of time so we're behind so he HAS to come over." Vic told us.

Justin rolled his eyes and looked at me.

"Do you wanna go?" He asked.

I didn't want to go, I really didn't, but I can't get a bad grade. It hasn't been a full week yet.

I shrugged and nodded.

Justin sighed. "Fine, but you're not going until vic," he said while turning to vic. "Gets rid of his friends over there." He told Vic.

Vic nodded and turned around to his friends who were already staring at us.

"Hey guys? I'll see you later! Get the hell away from my car and go home!" Vic yelled half jokingly.

They all nodded and walked away. I noticed one of them stayed.

Vic turned back to us.

"Well, let's get going, eh?" He said with a smilish/smirk.

Justin rolled his eyes and hugged me. I hugged back, obviously.

"Please stay safe. I heard way to way rumors about this guy. Don't let him get to close to you. Call me if you need anything and I mean ANYTHING. Okay?" He said while pulling away.

I nodded and smiled at him before walking over to vic.

"Oh and I'm picking you up so call or text me when you're ready!" I heard Justin say behind me.

I turned and mouthed "okay" and walked to Vic's car and got into the back while the other guy took shotgun.

"So this is my brother mike," he started. So that's why he didn't leave with the others. "So obviously he's coming home with us." He finished.

I just nodded. Grabbed my phone and headphones out of my pocket and put on blink 182, but not before I saw vic looking at me with a huge smirk on his face, which by the way made him look really creepy.

I texted Justin and told him, Once again, that I was scared.

"Why?" He replied

"I just don't feel safe." I told him honestly

"Do you want me to check on you at 4:45?" He texted back

"Please, and if I don't answer, please call. And if I don't answer the call something must be wrong because I wouldn't not answer anything from you right? So can you please swing by and pick me up? You don't have to." I texted.

"Of course I will, love." I looked at the time. It was 4:09.

"Thanks Justin
♠ ♠ ♠
I updated yay! I also hit 9 subscribers! This is so amazing! Thank you guys sooo much. I didn't think this story would go that far. So thank you guys so much(: please give me feedback! Tell a friend also(: