Status: You're in for a bumpy road guys ;) get ready

Don't Hate the Player

Chapter 6

He took off my shirt and kissed all over my chest. I kissed along my shoulders and started to work his lips down my arms. My eyes widened and I started pushing him away.

'Too late,' I thought to myself. 'Fuck he saw them!'

His eyes widened as he stared at my arms. My cries got louder. I kicked him in his jaw.

"Aye vic mo-," Mike said interrupting his eyes going slightly wide at what he saw.

Vic groaned, getting off of me. I grabbed my shirt and ran out of the door scared to see what would happen next.

I ran out of his house and down the road. I ran all the way to the park we passed up. I went to one of the swings and swung.

After about 12 minutes, I decided it was time to call Justin. I reached in my pocket to get my phone only to see that it wasn't there.

I groaned and went in one of the small tubes that was next to the swings.

I crawled in, not surprised that i could actually fit, and sat with my legs up of my crest and just cried. I can't believe I fell for Vic's trap! I'm such an idiot!

I think im just ready to end it all. No ones would care, right? Justin probably would, but he's just find someone else.

Vic? He would mostly be upset because his new sex toy would be gone. Everyone at school barely noticed me today im sure they want notice that I've left.

When we moved here,I thought it'd be fun to finally get away from all the shit that was happening in my life, you know? But no. It's hell. So much drama, fights, love gone wrong, crushes, ect. I just wanna end it all.

I just can't do anything right. My family finds me extremely annoying, and hate my guys.I can't keep friends for more than a month without them turning their backs on me and spreading rumors, everyone fucking hated me for a rumors that that dumb people spread around for years at my old school.

I can't make new friends because of my paranoia and anxiously and it just sucks. I'm dumb, ugly, stupid, fat, a "slut", a whore, a dumbass, worthless and more. Most of the things I just named were from what my "friends" use tell me everyday.

I just can't take it anymore. I'm only 16 but I think it's time to go bye bye. I'm just done.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry just a filter(-; I've had basketball practice, longboard practice, band practice, and guitar practice so sorry for not updating!!