Status: You're in for a bumpy road guys ;) get ready

Don't Hate the Player

Chapter 7

As I continued to think about suicide, I saw a car pull up into the park. I went deeper in the tubes, thinking it was vic, and stayed quiet.

"KELLIN? KELLIN ARE YOU HERE?" I heard a voice immediately identifying it as Justin.

"Justin?" I whispered as I started to crawl out of the tubes.

"Kellin? Where are you? I can hear you but I can't see you." Justin told me confused.

"Behind you." I whispered quietly with a smile

He turned around and started smiling like an idiot. I laughed thinking of how much of a dork he is.

"KELLINNNN!" He yelled whilst pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

I hugged back just as tight.

"I missed you." I told him before blurring my head in the crock of his neck.

"I missed you too, kels," He told me using my nick name. "let's go home, darling."

I nodded.

"Do you want a piggy back ride?" He asked already knowing the answer.

I giggled and smiled while nodding. I jumped on his back and started giggling again.

He laughed and started walking back to his car.

"How about we go and get some food on the way home, yeah?" He suggested.

I nodded while lying my head on his back.

When we reached his car, justin set me back in the front seat and walked to the drivers seat.

"What do you wanna eat?" He asked probably knowing my answer.

"TACO BELL!" I yelled quietly.

He laughed and nodded before starting the car and leaving the park.

While we were driving, I started thinking about what recently happen less than 2 hours ago.

What would he have done if mike wouldn't have walked in? Why would he stop when I told him to? What was mike going to say?

I felted Justin grab my hand while the other still on the wheel.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked.

"I have to sooner or later." I said tears starting to form.

"What happened, babe?" He asked sweetly.

"Can we talk about it at home? I don't want anything happening to you if you get mad. We're stilling driving." I told him.

He nodded and tightened his grip in my hand.

Once we pulled up to Taco Bell, I jumped out of the car and ran to Justin's side to open the door for him.

He laughed.

"Thanks." He told me with a smile.

I returned it.

We walked into the amazing restaurant into the long line.
♠ ♠ ♠
I updated! :) I hope you guys like this. I'm working on the next 2 chapters now. They should be up by 12 A.M or tomorrow at noon