Story of Us.

No One Hurts Me Like You Do

Paige hated this blocked class. For one, the class was too damn long. Two, that bastard and his other half were in there. She sat at a table almost smack in the middle of the classroom with Harry where she could gawk at Liam but far enough where Louis couldn't pester her. Sadly, no matter how far she got, she couldn't get away from Levi and Zayn. They got joy out of pestering her and not the way that Louis does it. They were just mean. She didn't see what they ever gained from it. As if the world was out to get her, the contents of her bag were dumped on the floor and strewn to the door.

"Fucking hell." Paige mumbled shooting daggers at Zayn who was already back at his table. That whole table pissed her off. Even though Summer or Niall had never done anything, Summer was with the bastard and she really didn't have a reason to hate Niall but she did at the moment.

She watched as Louis got up and started to pick up her stuff. "Fucking grow up, Malik. " Louis spat and handed his sister her stuff after he was through.

Zayn and Levi only laughed but they didn't argue with him. He had a good social status and there was no reason to pester Louis. The awkward little sister though was an easy target.

"Are you okay?" Louis asked his sister, slightly concerned.

"Just bugger off, Louis." Paige retorted and turned away from him and he eventually walked away.
"I'm guessing from the resemblance, that he's your brother?" Harry said and Paige nodded.

"I've been living in his shadow for eighteen years," she said looking over to her brother. His faced was etched with slight worry as Liam was trying to talk to him. Liam seemed to give up after a bit and Paige decided to take a look in his head.

I wish I could help Lou. He seems to be upset about his sister a lot. She seems like she doesn't want any help from anyone. I don't get people like her. People who willingly push people away. I don't see why anyone wouldn't want friends and wants to be alone the rest of their lives.'

So that's what Liam thought of her. He thought she wanted to be alone? That she chose the way that Levi and Zayn treated her? Paige couldn't stand the thought. The man she has been in love with thought the worst thing about her.

Paige couldn't take it anymore and walked out of the room, hearing the disapproval of the teacher. She ignored it and slid against the wall. It was moments like this that she wished that she could just control animals or something. It would be way easier then looking inside people's thoughts and feelings. To make matters worse, the door opened to reveal Levi and Zayn.

"Well well well, it looks like you're just to scared to run also." Levi said getting down to eye level with Paige. "Isn't that right, Paige?"

Paige looked at him with disdain. "Get the hell away from me, Levi."

"Aw and why would I do that?" The bastard said in a taunting voice that made Zayn laugh behind him.

Paige took advantage of the moment a dug into their minds and smiled a bit. "Because you want to get back in there to make sure your girlfriend doesn't find someone else. We all know that you're crazy jealous because she's just too good for you." Paige said and Levi's face fell slightly. She then turned to Zayn. "And you hide in his shadow because if you didn't you'd be just like me. " She finished satisfied with her work.

Levi pushed her against the wall before getting close to her face. "You stay the fuck out of my head. You damn well know that you're just mad that no one pays attention to you because you're the no body that no one will ever care about. " He finished and walked back into the room with Zayn leaving Paige by herself in the hallway once more.

She could climb the social wall and have people care about her if she wanted to. She could easily make anyone care about her. She could make Liam fall for her and show everyone that she was somebody and she would. Paige was going to show everyone that Liam Payne cared about her and if Liam cared then everyone would.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I hope you like Paige. She's getting a bit fed up with the social society of the school. Don't be a silent reader, tell us what you think!
Xoxo
Ema ^ω^