Story of Us.

What's Not Right Is Right, Right?

Paige sat with her notebook, sitting on the hills outside the dorms. She was thinking on how to approach her plan and she didn't know where Harry was. He would probably try to talk her out of it anyway and so would Louis. She knew it was probably a bad idea to use her powers on Liam to get him to love her but she didn't know what to do. She wanted to feel loved, to be accepted. No one understood that. Well, maybe Harry did but he was nowhere to be found.

Paige shook her head and sighed. She tried exercising her powers, changing people's emotions around her before going to find Liam. Her powers were seemingly harmless until used. She changed the emotions of a boy she knew to control electricity who seemed sad and Paige made him happy. Then came a girl who used to date Louis and broke his heart. Paige made her feel lonely and abandoned. She then saw Zayn and decided to read his emotions, only to find struggle and decided to leave him alone for once. She felt that was enough practicing and sighed closing her notebook. She got up and straightened her blue plaid shirt before going to find the boy that she wanted desperately. Paige looked at the training grounds and didn't see him. She stopped to see Summer and then her evil boyfriend and his followers minus Zayn. She quickly passed and walked into the cafeteria to see Liam sitting with Louis. She decided to approach them, something out of her character. The scared baby sister of Louis Tomlinson would have not approached Liam but she had to conquer her plan starting with the first step.

"Lou," Paige said sitting beside him with a look of apology on her face. First step, apologize to her brother. "I'm sorry for what happened earlier. You didn't deserve to be screamed at. "

Louis looked at her with a surprised look and so did Liam before Louis smiled. "You don't have to apologize. I know how Levi pisses you off but it's okay to ask for help. You're my baby sister, it's my job to try and protect you."

Paige smiled. She did have a good brother and she knew it. "I do. I should let you help me more. You're only trying to be a great big brother. You are a great big brother," she saw Liam smiling at her and Louis's exchange and it made her smile more. First step, completed.

Louis followed her gaze and smiled a bit before standing up. He was going to help her for once on the thing she wanted most. "I'll be right back. I'm going to go get a drink. Thanks Paige," he said shooting a 'Better be careful' look before walking away.

Paige looked at Liam and he smiled at her. "That was nice what you said to Lou. He's been upset about it and that's probably what he needed. I have to be honest, I didn't expect you to apologize." he said, resting his eyes on Paige.

"I knew he had good intentions I just wanted to let him know that I was just being bitchy." She looked at him as his smile grew and realized her plan. She was nervous, she didn't know if she could concentrate. Paige was shaking as she tried to focus. She did her best and tried to change his emotions and sighed. She was clueless if it worked. She knew with Liam's power of biological manipulation and duplication that it was a bit harder on him seeing as he could split his atoms. She didn't know if the emotional change worked.

Liam looked at Paige who was mentally freaking out. "Can I ask you something crazy?"

"Sure, what is it?" she said nervously. What if he knew what she just tried to do? He would never pay attention to her.

Liam smiled at the young dark haired girl and fiddled with the sleeve of his blue long sleeve shirt. "I was wondering if you would like to hang out later? "

Paige looked at him with a disbelieving look before realizing it worked. Her plan worked. She then realized she hadn't answered. "That's not crazy at all. I'd love to. "

Liam smiled at her and stood up, seeing Louis come back. "I'll see get you at seven, love. " he said walking off with Louis, leaving Paige speechless.

She was going on a date with Liam Payne. Her farfetched plan had worked. She was seriously going on a date with Liam. She looked at her phone that read 5:00 pm. Paige the rushed to her dorm to get ready.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys Paige isn't all bad. She is just all blind by being an outcast. She is also tired of Levi. Someone messaged me about Zayn not seeming like a total ass. Just you wait everything will come together eventually.

Please give us feedback! It helps me and Nina in what to write and gives us to to improve.

Nina is next! I hope you guys enjoy this.

Xoxo
Ema