Story of Us.

Nobody Wants To Be Alone

Paige looked at herself in the mirror and sighed. She had decided on a green plaid button up, black skinny jeans and green toms. She looked at her phone to see it was 6:55. She was freaking out.

What if he finds out? What if it turns out to be a joke?

Paige was pulled out of her thoughts and went to the door. She opened it to see Liam and her breath hitched.

"Ready to go?" he asked, holding his hand out. She grabbed it and nodded softly.

Liam led her out of the dorm building and into the parking lot where his black mustang stood in its glory.

Paige looked at him as he opened the passenger door. "Where are you taking me?" she asked, looking at him who just smiled.

"It's a surprise and don't look in my head to find out the answer either." he said and Paige sighed before she got in the car.

They drove to a small park about five minutes from the school and Paige's eyes met the moonlit water. It was beautiful.

Liam got out and opened her door before looking at her gaze. "What can I say, I'm a hopeless romantic."

Paige sat by the water where a picnic basket sat and she felt like she was in one of her dreams. Not that she dreamt of her first date with Liam or anything. Well, maybe she did but this was way better.

Liam sat beside her and looked at her expression. "It's not too much is it?" he said and Paige shook her head.

"It's beautiful," she said and he smiled before taking food out of the picnic basket.

He pulled out a couple of well-prepared sandwiches and strawberries. Paige's smile grew. Strawberries were her favorite and she knew Louis had something to do with it.

"Is this okay?" Liam asked and Paige nodded, her freak out over her plan going away for a bit. Liam looked at her intently with a smile. "I had this crazy misconception about you. I thought that you didn't care about anyone but yourself but after what you told Lou, I knew you were an amazing person."

Paige blushed, looking at the ground. He only felt different because she had something to do with it. She felt a small pang of guilt and sighed, taking a strawberry and popping it in her mouth. "Well, I think everyone thinks Liam Payne is just Mr. Popular but now we know he's just a hopeless romantic."

Liam laughed and reached to take Paige's hand in his, intertwining their fingers. Paige froze for a moment before relaxing under his touch. It was perfect.

Paige and Liam stayed like that for an hour talking about anything and everything before Liam stood up, holding his hand out for Paige.
"As much as I don't want to, we need to head back."

Paige pouted but took his hand. They walked to his car and drove back to the dorms.

They got back to the dorms rather quickly and Liam walked Paige to her door.

Liam held her hand with a dopey smile on his face. "You'll text me right?"

Paige smiled and nodded. "Yeah and we can meet up before homeroom."

Liam smiled and leaned down to press his lips to hers. It was an explosion of emotions that caught both of them off guard as they pulled away.

Liam's smile grew and he kissed her cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow," he said before walking away, leaving Paige on cloud nine.

Paige snapped out of it before turning to her door. She pulled out her key and slide it in the door, realizing it was open. She quizzically slide the key in her pocket and opened the door. Her eyes landed on the spare bed that now had been made. Paige's eyes roamed the belongings, coming to the conclusion that she had a male roommate. Another thing about this school, the dorms were co-ed.

Paige sat down on her bed and grabbed her laptop. She heard someone in the bathroom and awaited her new roommate. She opened the laptop and went to her email to see that she did indeed had a new roommate. Paige was about to read the email as the bathroom door opened. She looked up to see Zayn Malik standing in the doorway.

"I was wondering when you were getting back. The housing office gave me a key to put all of my stuff in here." Zayn said with a calm look.

This had to be a joke. They couldn't possibly have put Zayn in her dorm room. "How did this happen?"

Zayn chuckled and moved to his bed and sat down. "To tell you what I tell everyone else, I got kicked out of my dorm with Levi. To tell you the truth, I asked for a new one."

Paige looked up at him with a confused look. "You asked for a transfer?"

Zayn looked up at the ceiling. "Yeah, I asked for a transfer. Can't you just dig in my head and get this information?"

Paige shrugged and closed her laptop. "I could but where's the fun in that?" After her date with Liam, she was more confident in herself and Zayn didn't bother her. Levi did but Zayn didn't.

Zayn laid back on the bed and sighed. "It's like you said, I'm living in his shadow. It was then I realized that I wasn't just Zayn, I was Zayn, one of Levi's minions. I mean I do have respect for him because before Levi, I was a nobody."

Paige looked at him intently. It was the first time that she realized that her and Zayn Malik had something in common. "And you didn't want to be a nobody?"

He sighed and sat up a bit. "No matter how much anyone says they do, there is not one person in this world who wants to be a nobody."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well guys, you for your answer about Zayn and you got adorable fluffy Laige. (couple names, I cant help it. )

Liam's Car

Well there is more to come. Give us feedback and stay tuned
Xoxo
Ema ^ω^
Image