Story of Us.

You're Going To Regret This.

Summer sat under the tree for a while contemplating what had just happened. She sighed and got up there was no need to ponder over the actions of her boyfriend. She headed back to the academy, she was on a mission. After a few minutes of walking she reached the dorms. She knew this may end up being a bad idea but at the moment, it was worth it. She asked a few freshmen boys and scared them into not telling a soul. She knocked on the dorm room door and smiled when Harry opened it.

“Hi. I’m really sorry about what just happened.” She said.

He shrugged, “I’m sorry you have to deal with that.”

His response shocked her. She nodded, “Can I come in?”

He stepped back and allowed her to come into the room. She glanced around the room and noticed that only one side was decorated. “Is it just you?”

“Like I said earlier, my power is hard to control right now.” He stated.

She stepped towards him, “Want to work on it a little bit.”

Summer could see this made him nervous but he nodded and made his way over to the couch. She sat next to him and pulled out her water bottle for safety. “First let’s start with the basics. If you can get the flame to leave the lighter and levitate it between your hands, you can help control it.”

Harry smiled sheepishly and pulled out his lighter. He flicked it on. Summer watched as the boy focused in on the flame. He put the lighter down and managed to make the flame form into a sphere shape. She smiled as he lifted his hands around it and made it smaller. After a few moments, he pulled his hands farther apart and the flame spread with them. He glanced up at her and clapped his hands together, ceasing the flame.

Summer grinned widely, “See, it’s not so hard.”

“You help me stay calm.” Harry stated.

Her eyes widened, “Really?”

He nodded, “I’ve tried that before and it was much harder.”

She locked her eyes on his, “You make it hard for me to concentrate.”

“I do?” He questioned.

Her head fell slightly, “You made me nervous at first.”

She felt him inch closer, “Why?”

Summer glanced back up at him and realized how close he was to her. Her heart began to race. “I don’t know.”

“Am I making you nervous now?” He asked. She nodded in response.

He scooted even closer to her, “How about now?”

She knew Harry was testing her and even though she was nervous, she seemed to like. She hadn’t felt this way in a long time. She decided to push back and put her hand on his. It was warmer than it should have been, but it felt nice against her skin. “You are. But it’s okay.”

Harry knew he was getting in over his head but there was something about Summer that entranced him. He leaned his head in closer stopping in time to give her the decision. Summer’s gaze trailed down to his lips. Her heart was screaming yes but her mind was fighting it. She closed her eyes and closed the gap between them. The kiss was like no other. She tangled her hands into his hair while one of his rested on her lower back. It lasted for a minute or two before they both pulled away breathing heavily. Something was taking over Summer, she didn’t want to stop. Harry was eyeing her; she could tell he wanted to know what she was thinking. She didn’t say anything. Instead she moved and straddled him. Harry was taken aback and quite honestly, so was Summer.

“There’s something about you.” She whispered before crashing her lips onto his once more.

The kiss was just like the last; fiery and passionate. However, this one was interrupted by the door swinging open. Summer turned around to see Niall and Levi.

“Bloody hell.” Niall whispered.

Levi charged forward and grabbed her, yanking her off the boy. “What the fuck is this?!”

“I-I” She couldn’t speak.

Harry stood up, “Let her go.”

Levi pushed Summer into the wall and walked towards Harry. “You.” He shouted as he grabbed Harry and shoved him into the wall. “How dare you.”

Summer stood up and tried her best to grab Levi but Niall held her back, trying to protect her. “Let me go.” She pleaded.

Levi punched Harry in the nose, she watched helplessly as he bled. Levi reared back to do it again but his arm froze in place. He glanced back at Summer, “What are you doing?”

“Stop it Levi. You know what I can do.” She stated harshly.

He let Harry go and walked towards her, “You’re going to regret this Summer.”

Levi stormed out of the room, leaving all three of them in shock.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took forever.

-Nina