Status: idk if this will become a novel or a one shot message me what u think after the first chapter is done

Followers

Chapter One, come again?

"God today was just the worst," I say as I close the front door. I wait for a reply like everyday, but there was no sound. I go to the living room and expect my wife laying on the couch, but it was empty. I look all through the house, but there was no sound and there was no one. I then remember that if Emory goes out she always leaves a note on the fridge. I walk over to the kitchen and I start to feel relieved knowing that she most likely just went out to get more milk. Then I see that there was no note and that we had milk. I hear the door open and I rush to the door and hug the person, thinking it was Emory.
It turns out to a old man with not even one strand of hair on his head, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!!" I am so freaked out I take a few steps back and fall onto the floor.
"Calm down I don't know what you are doing here but I'm sure that everything will be alright." the old bald man said in a soothing voice. I look into his face and realize that he had kind eyes and that his face was full of concern. I relax oddly quickly, and I sit down in the living room to hear what the man has to say.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah I'll make more chapters, just so you guys know. oh and i didn't really edit it so don't judge too much i think it doesn't have that many mistakes