Crime, Fugitives and Love

Exploring

I woke up after a refreshing nights sleep. I strolled over to the balcony windows and pushed the doors open. I stepped out and let the cool air wrap around me. I saw that there was a pool in my backyard, I hadn't even seen it yesterday. I wandered what I was going to do. It was Saturday so I had two days before my first day at work. I walked back into my room and into my wardrobe. I pulled out an outfit and laid it out on my bed. I then walked towards the bathroom where I quickly washed and brushed my teeth. I stood in the mirror and brushed through my hair, leaving it down before applying a thin layer of make-up to my face. I then went back to my room and changed. I grabbed my bag off the bed and strode to the kitchen. I quickly wolfed down some cereal before heading out the door.

I was excited to explore my new surrounding. My new environment. I wasn't far from the beach so I decided to head that way. After several minutes of following sign post I reached the strip along the beach. There were various shops and bars to look at. I had a browse in a couple of the shops before heading to the drinks bar. I grabbed a couple of bottles of water before heading onto the beach. I found the perfect spot. I took my towel out of my bag and placed it down on the sand. I then slipped out of my clothes, showing off my bikini. I quickly applied some sun cream before laying down. It was like I was laid on a soft blanket. The golden sand was felt so nice under my body as I soaked up the rays of sunlight.

A short while later I heard laughs coming from the distance. I propped myself up on my elbows. I looked towards the ocean where I heard the laughs. In the distance two young men were surfing. One of them had just clearly wiped out, hence the laughter. Even from where I sat it was obvious they were related in one way or another. They made their way back towards the beach. As they did our eyes met. In that instance I felt a connection. I pulled away, blushing slightly. He was gorgeous. He was muscular, and had several tattoos on his arms and back. His hair was shaved around the sides, the rest plaited down his back. I watched him as he walked away with his friend.

After several seconds I turned back around and once again laid back down on my towel. As I did so, I earned several whistles from a group of young men as they walked by me. Why do they do that? What are they looking to achieve? I looked at them pulling my sunglasses of my nose slightly. I gave them a little wink. I shouldn't encourage them, but what's a girl to do? After all, I am only 19, so I'm free to live a little.

I spent the rest of the day on the beach day-dreaming of the mysterious hunk I had seen. I then decided to take a final look in a small shop at the end of the strip. I browsed the racks and came across a cute little bikini. I quickly bought it before heading home. It didn't take long before I was back at the house. As I still had some time to kill I decided I'd take a dip in my pool. After, I ordered a pizza then grabbed a shower. Tomorrow, I'd do some shopping.

I climbed into bed thinking about that boy. Would I see him again? I hoped so. I fell asleep. He invaded my dreams. His face was everywhere I turned...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ariadne's Beach Outfit : -
http://indulgy.net/j6/J7/eF/6749e60421f090e905d5976421dfeaf8.jpg