Crime, Fugitives and Love

Shopping

Once again I awoke after a refreshing sleep. I showered, changed and grabbed some breakfast before heading out. I decided I would go car shopping, after all I'd need one. I left the house, locking the door behind me. I followed the sign posts leading to the car dealership. There were loads of different vehicles. I browsed the lot, finding a few cars I liked. After an hour of looking one car finally caught my eye. It was a Ferrari f430 convertible. It had red interior whilst the exterior is a silvery-grey colour. I headed inside to fill out all the paperwork and payment plan for the car. I was then given the keys to my new vehicle before leaving the dealership.

As I slid behind the wheel I glanced at my phone. I still had a large amount of time to fill. I decided to head down to Ali's Drive to do some shopping. I set off, earning some impressed looks from passers by. After all, how many nineteen year old's drive a Ferrari convertible? I parked the car up before grabbing my bag from the passengers seat. I slipped my sunglasses on as I got out of the car. I headed towards a clothes shop where I bought some new shorts and tops. I then entered a small jewellery shop where I browsed the shelves before finally selecting a small heart pendant bracelet. As I headed further down the street I noticed a small business selling souvenirs. I searched the shop where I found some postcards, I bought a couple as well as two key-rings and a small bracelet. I would send them home to my family back in England.

I headed back towards the car where I dumped my shopping bags on the back seat. I drove back along Ali's Drive to go home. As I did, I saw a small bail bonds business with a staff wanted sign in the window. I contemplated the thought of working there. After all, I wasn't going to be at the club 24/7 and I'd want something to keep me busy. I pulled into my driveway and made my way to the front door. I through the bags onto my couch before sitting at the table. I turned my laptop on and pulled up the website for the small business. I looked at the website and quickly closed it down. What was I thinking, why would I need another job? I pushed the idea to the back of my mind as I pulled the postcards and presents out of my bag. I began to write to my parents, brother, uncle and grandparents before I sealed an envelope containing the presents. I then posted the postcards and envelope.

I once again decided to retire early, after all I would be getting picked up early the next morning. I strode towards my room and threw my pyjamas on. I clambered into bed and fell asleep when my head hit the pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I know these chapters are quite short, I'll try to make the longer as the story evolves