It Was Only An Accident

I Think I Hate You

He sat on a ledge, thinking about his band and his future. He was 20, on the tall side and rather skinny but not so much that it was disgusting. He also had black, shaggy hair and a nice tan. "Attractive" he thought to himself. Although he had a growing confidence in his looks, no girls had approached him.

"College girls" he muttered under his breath as he hopped down from the ledge. He sauntered off in the direction of the old parking lot across the street where he skated with his band mates and friends. On his way he pulled out his cell, paying no attention at all to where he was walking, and walked straight into a girl with an arm-load of large textbooks. Her books scattered on the ground around her where she fell as he looked down at her with a mixed feeling of annoyance and embarrassment.

"Hey! You should watch where you're going next time, you could have broke my phone!" Kellin said walking with a look of disgust on his face. She gathered her books up, dusted her pants off and kept walking.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a full length chapter although it doesn't appear to be that long. It's more of an introductory chapter to entice readers for the upcoming chapters.