Fatal Dose

Cassidy Leadworth

Dear diary,
Last night it happened again. Louis found me on the ground and totally flipped. I don't think I was unconscious for so incredibly long. Probably only fifteen minutes, but Louis was terrified. Broke my heart to see him so torn up. What hurt the most was the fact that it was me doing this to him. Sure, medically speaking it isn't my fault, but it was him finding me like that that tore him up so good.
Like always, I don't remember a single god damned thing that happened. I think I remember leaving a signing at the mall, and then I went out for drinks with Robbie and Kate. Then nothing. I woke up on the floor. It shouldn't be so hard to piece it together, if I stayed with the group. My problem is, who knows if that's what I did! When I get the headaches, the first thing I wanna do is get away. How am I ever going to figure out how to stop this shit if I can never figure out what's happening?! It used to scare me, but now it's just pissing me off! How can I ever lead a normal life if I get sick like this? I'll fuck everything up!
I'm going home to England for a new film. I think Louis is going to propose to me sometime soon.
I need to figure out what's going on immediately, because how could things stay as good as they are now if I'm constantly blacking out?
xoxo
Cas


Cassidy Leadworth set down her pen and sighed. Beside her lay Louis, still from exhaustion. She smiled as she thought of her sandy haired love, who had always been by her side. It wasn't that she thought Louis would leave her if she told him what was happening. Quite the opposite! She was incredibly worried about how it would affect him. He would freak out about her well-being constantly, and it would stress him out. Cas didn't want him to be worried for her. She wanted them to be in love, get married, have children. She wanted them to grow old together and live out a fairy tale romance, which couldn't happen if she was constantly plagued by a stupid blackout-inducing headache.

She'd had them since she was a child. It used to be she'd get awful headaches and she'd pass out. Her parents would wake her up a few moments later freaking out that she'd been running around like a lunatic for the past few hours. She'd be in a totally different environment and she'd always be petrified. She'd come home from school early because she'd cry when her headaches hit and suddenly the nurse would be telling her she fought another student. Cassidy was a chaotic little child with no idea why any of this was happening. When her family moved to the States, Cas got into acting and hit it big time. Since then she'd always been worried about letting people see her problem. She was so, so afraid that they media would find out and expose how crazy her life really was. Cas liked order, and her life was anything but orderly.

"Babe?" Cas cast her eyes on her boyfriend, who squinted up at her sleepily.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" she wondered.

"It's fine. Are you coming to bed soon?" Louis pulled the covers back, giving her a place to lie down. Cas smiled, leaning down and dropping a kiss on Louis' forehead.

"Just a sec," Cas promised, sliding her diary into the bedside table drawer. She then cuddled under the blankets and against Lou, trying to forget her fears.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I'm Molly, and I'm so excited to be writing this story! It's gonna be awesome! Please let us know what you're thinking of this story so far! :)