Status: Ongoing co-write with emmuhwillutz

Poison Places

Pour A Drink, Steal A Kiss In The Dark

Jack shivered under his comforter, slowly blinking open his deep brown eyes. Stretching his bare arms over his head, he groans as his joints pop. He swings his legs over the side of the bed, blinking rapidly against the blinding light shining in through his window.

Shuffling over to the window, jack peers outside, eyes widening. "Snow!" He exclaims excitedly. He rushes over to his bed, snatching up his phone and hurriedly typing out a message to his best friend, Alex.

"Alex, look outside its a snow day! ill be over in 30 get ready for a snowball fight" He tucks his phone into his pocket before rushing into his attached bathroom and shrugging out of his loose sweatpants. Humming to himself quietly, boxer-clad hips swaying slightly, he struggles to style his hair.

"Goddamit" he mumbles as a few stray hairs droop back onto his forehead. Running his fingers through his purposely messed up hair one last time, the strays stick in place. Grabbing his phone from the floor, he checks the time. 9:15. 'Shit, it's already been 20 minutes.' He thought. Jack rushes through the rest of his morning routine, toothbrush hanging out of his mouth as he pulls on his skinnies.

Running down the stairs, he slides into his kitchen, grabbing a poptart & throwing his toothbrush in the sink. He tucks his keys in his pocket and runs out the door, jumping into his car. He begins the 10 minute drive to Alex's by screaming along to Blink-182's Dammit with a small smile accompanying the words. He's missed alex.

---
Jack pulls into Alex's driveway, fresh snow crunching under his tires. Alex's face appears in the slightly frosted window, a smile stretching across his face. Jack returns his grin as he climbs out of his car and meets Alex at the door. Alex can feel is heart rate quicken as jacks chocolate eyes meet his own. Alex's eyes scrape up and down Jack's body, taking everything in. His black vans, completely inappropriate for this weather, up his thin legs, covered in dark grey skinny jeans, to his crimson v-neck covered by a black winter coat, up to his face: chocolate brown eyes, a hint of stubble, cheeks slightly reddened by the cold, pink, kissable lips, perfectly styled hair.

"Alex?" Jack questions, a curious look on his face.
"Uh, yeah?" Alex responds, snapping out of his staring.
"Did you hear me?"
"Uh.."
"That's what I thought." Jack laughed. Alex blushed slightly. "I asked where Lisa is."
"She's stuck at her parent's, the snowstorm and all. Now come inside before you freeze to death!" Alex said, tugging Jack inside by the sleeve.
"So, we've got the place to ourselves?" Jack said, winking seductively.
"Oh, shut up. We're not 15 anymore." Alex said, laughing it off, although he'd like nothing more than to take advantage of the empty house.
Jack laughed and rolled his eyes. "Can we go out now?"
"W-what?" Alex stuttered.
"outside, alex." Jack responded, laughing and turning on his heels to go outside.
Alex let out a breath, calming himself down. 'holy shit.' he thought.
"Alex?" Jack called.
"Coming." Alex called back, pulling on his boots and running to catch up with jack.
The pair immediately felt the winter chill. Alex shivered, regretting leaving the warmth of his home. But Jack simply smiled and jogged deeper into Alex's expansive backyard. Alex sighed, watching his breath crystallize in front of his eyes before trudging after Jack, who had disappeared into the trees.

"Jack!" Alex called. "I swear to god, if you throw a-" Alex was cut off by a snowball slamming into the side of his head, followed by a soft laughing.
"Goddamit jack!" Alex said, shaking off the snow and bending down to construct his own weapons. Another snowball whizzed pass Alex.
"Hah! You missed!" Alex said triumphantly, lunging his own snow ball at the flash of raven hair behind a tree.
"Hah! You missed too!" Jack mocked, sticking his tongue out. Alex launched another snowball, this time hitting Jack square in the face. Jacks eyes widened, freezing snow coating his face. Alex laughed hysterically at Jacks expression, doubling over. Jack wiped the snow off his face, eyes narrowing, Alex still in his laughing fit.
"You will regret this!" Jack shouted, running at Alex. Jack tackled Alex to the ground before he had a chance to defend himself, landing on the ground with a thud. Straddling Alex, Jack sprinkled snow onto Alex's flushed face.

"How does it feel?" He asks, giggling. Alex laughs with him, feeble attempts to push jack off failing miserably. Small snow flakes settle in Alex's caramel hair, outlining his face in delicate white. His eyes crinkle with laugher, mouth open in a wide smile. Jack smiles down at him, appreciating his beauty. 'wait-beauty?' Jack thinks. Alex sees his moment of weakness, and manages to flip the two over.
"Hah! I am victorious!" Alex cheers. The thought is wiped from Jack's mind as he laughs along with the elder.

"Yes, fine, you win. Can we go in now? I'm cold." Jack asks."Only if you carry me." Alex states, arms crossing over his chest, lower lip jutted out."You're such a child." Jack says. "But you're lucky you're cute." Alex's cheeks flush with warmth at Jack's compliment. "Come on, let's go." Jack says, sliding out from Alex and picking him up bridal style."Damn Jacky, when did you get so strong?" Alex questioned."Since you weighed close to nothing." Jack retorted, squeezing Alex's thin side lightly. Alex just laughed and let himself enjoy being so close to Jack.

---

"Alex," Jack whined.
"What," Alex mocked, glancing at his friend who is splayed out on the couch. Jack rolls his eyes and rises from the couch, bare feet padding into the kitchen.
"Do you really need more food?" Alex calls. "You ate an entire pizza yourself an hour ago."
"Maybe I don't want food!" Jack responds, returning to the living room holding two bottles of vodka.
"Jack..." Alex warns. "We shouldn't."
"Come on Alex, we're snowed in in an empty house. Live a little." Jack says. Alex sighs, defeated. Jack smirks. "Let's do this."

--

"Alex" Jack slurs, pawing at Alex.
"Hmmm?" Alex asks, slightly less intoxicated than Jack.
"You're beautiful Alex."
"You're drunk."
"You're still beautiful." Jack responds, smiling down at Alex from the couch. Clumsily, Jack slides off the couch and scoots over to Alex, who is laying on the floor. Jack climbs on Alex, straddling him.
"Uh, what are you doing?" Alex questions, although he can already feel his pants start to tighten from the pressure of Jack.
"Nothin'," Jack slurs, bending down to kiss Alex's neck. Jack places warm, sloppy kisses on his neck, traveling up from his collar bone to his ear.

"Jack we ca-" Alex is cut off by his own moan as Jack sucks on a spot behind is ear.
"Yes we can," Jack purrs into Alex's ear, grinding his hips down against Alex. Alex's body betrays him, his pure need for Jack going against what he knows he should do. He should push Jack off and pretend this never happened.

But he needs Jack's lips on his, so he pulls him down and attaches their lips. Lips sliding together in sync, Jacks tongue swipes at Alex's bottom lip, asking for entrance. Alex parts his lips slightly, and that's all the invitation Jack needs. Jack and Alex's tongues fight for dominance in a drunk, sloppy but amazing kiss.

Jacks hand slides up Alex's shirt, feeling his warm skin underneath his finger tips. Alex groans into Jack's mouth at his light touch. Alex allows his hands to creep up Jack's shirt as well to feel his toned stomach. Jack nibbles on Alex's bottom lip, and suddenly it's just not enough. Alex's senses are overrun by JackJackJack and he needs more. Breaking the kiss, he hurriedly tugs Jack's shirt off. He presses kisses onto Jack's neck while he moans, pulling Alex's shirt over his head. Alex reattaches their lips, hot skin pressing together. He paws at the bulge in Jack's pants, needing more.

"Fuck Jack.. oh god that feels good," Alex moaned as Jack palmed his boxer clad erection. Jack trailed his hands up Alex's body stopping at nipples and tweaking them, earning a small moan from his lips. Jack pressed sloppy kisses down Alex's neck down to his chest, leaving purplish marks across the expanse of the elders chest. He took Alex's nipple in his mouth and sucked slightly and bit down softly earning a loud squeal from the man, he giggled quietly as he continued to palm Alex. He took his hand away and moved it too the top of Alex's boxers, his fingers playing with the waistband, teasing Alex.

He huffed, annoyed at the loss of friction and Jack's teasing. Alex bucked his hips into Jacks hands, but jack quickly grabbed his hip with his spare hand and pushed it into the floor. He moved up to Alexs neck, sucking slightly and whispering "don't move them Alex and I'll reward you." Alex just whimpered and nodded at the hot words that spilled from jacks mouth. Jack slid down Alex's body, leaving a trail of kisses stopping at his waistband. Jack pulled his waistband with his teeth and let it snap back into place. Alex whimpered as his hips violently bucked upwards.

"Patience,"Jjack whispered as he pulled Alex's boxers down with his teeth, his erection springing free and slapping against his stomach. A moan erupted from Alex's mouth as jack tugged his boxers off the rest of the way.

Jack licked his lips and smiled, he looked up at Alex though thick eyelashes as he breathed warm air against Alex cock, causing Alex to shiver with pleasure. Suddenly Jack had his lips sealed around the tip, sucking and licking at the pre cum dipping his tongue into the slit and hollowing his cheeks around the elders hard cock. Jack had his hands firmly gripped around Alex's hips, leaving slight bruises.

"Jack just fuck me already please" Alex whined through his heavy panting and loud moans.
"What was that Alex, I didn't hear you," jack said with a smirk as he slid his mouth of Alex's cock with a obscene pop.
"You heard me dickhead, just please." Alex was begging now, he was prepared to get on his knees and beg for Jack to fuck him. Jack complied and grabbed the lube from under his pillow and a condom from his discarded jeans that landed on the hardwood floors at some point. He sat on his knees in between Alex spread legs, pulling Alex's hips upwards he grabbed the lube and spread a generous amount over his 3 fingers.

Jack grinned seductively at as he slowly and gently pushed a finger into Alex. He inserted another finger, as Alex's breathing became exaggerated, Alex calmed himself down as Jack whispered in his ear, "I'm sorry baby, it will get better, I promise." Alex nodded and squeezed his eyes shut as Jack entered another finger, curling them inside trying to find his prostate, having a overwhelming desire to make the elder scream. Alex moaned impressively loud as Jack thrusted his skilled fingers into Alex, pressing on his prostate at lighting speed making Alex's hips buck and push down, pushing Jacks fingers deeper inside himself. Jack was whimpering at the sight before him, seeing Alex so strung out and begging to be fucked was the hottest thing he had seen in such a long time.

"Fuck! Jack just please!" Alex almost yelled. Forcing his hips down and squeezing his eyes shut practically begging for Jacks cock, Jack moaned at how desperate Alex sounded. He tore his boxers of his hips and grabbed the lube, slicking his cock up with the warming liquid. Jack moaned at the sensation, bucking his hips into his hand, only coming back to reality when Alex was moaning loudly finding that Alex had his fingers inside himself, pressing his spot over and over bucking onto his hand and panting.

Jack slapped his hand away as Alex whimpered at the empty feeling, He lined the head of his cock up with Alex's stretched hole and pushed In ever so slowly, resisting the urge to plow into Alex. Alex is panting as his mouth was hanging open when the words "Fuck me, Jack!" Leave his mouth. Alex grinds his hips down onto Jack. Jack thrusted heavy and hot and fast paced into Alex until he was moaning loudly into Alex's ear. Jack continues to thrust into alex, hitting his prostate dead on each time.

Alex moans with each thrust, fingers tangling in Jacks hair. Coming close to his own climax, he grabbed Alex's cock and pumped a few times before he was screaming Jacks name at the top of his lungs and shooting white ribbons onto his stomach and Jacks hand.
Jack released seconds later inside Alex with a cry of "Alex!" He carried out the few final thrusts as him and Alex rode out their orgasms. He whimpered as he made his last thrust inside Alex,

Pulling out. Jack slumped down beside he best friend on the floor, both boys panting heavily, coming down from their highs and their breathing regulating. Alex put his arm around Jacks chest and nuzzled Into Jacks neck.

"Alex I don-" Jack said before being cut off by Alex.
"Shut up Jack, go to sleep we'll talk in the morning," Alex said shushing Jack before being pulled up onto the couch. Jack placed his arm behind Alex's head and he snuggled into him, pulling a blanket over the two. Both boys fell asleep peacefully together, completely blissed out.

Blissed out on love or passion was the ultimate question for both boys.