Status: Currently being written

Math Class and Hot Boys

Triangle Congruence and Linguine Headphones

Math class. I was listening to something about triangle congruence, but focusing on my ipod which was blasting random music. Well, as loud as you can blast music in an unresponsive, flat-lining classroom. I zoned out a long time ago and I was staring at a sophomore's headphones that looked strangely like linguine (220). And then we were on angle 5 or something while I was on angle-why-can't-I-just-stick-with-3rd-grade-math. I hadn't done my homework again, but I spouted off some answers and she thought I did.

My teacher didn't have a name in my head, I don't like names. She was just the annoying, loud, obviously Italian, math teacher. And she continued my streak of having math in the morning. 6th grade was 3rd period, 7th was 2nd, 8th was 1st, and this year was 1st too. My 8th grade math teacher was loud, but I didn't mind because she was nice and didn't try to "get on our level" or change the homework every time you finally finished writing it down. In pen.

The pledge of aliegence or whatever came on and then the announcements started which meant that we had two minutes where the teacher would try to cram in another lesson. Just as I'm about to write down the tenth new homework I get called to the office. I grabbed all my stuff and figured I'd get out of 2nd period a little. In the hallway I knew I was violating three school rules. I had my winter coat on, a hat on, and headphones in so I shoved my hat and ipod away and made an excuse for my jacket. Maybe I hated the grey itchy monster and they interrupted me while I was trying to burn it.

I waited for the disciplinarian, or in my head, angry guy who runs the football team, until he called me in. Here we go. "Why were you late?"

"I left before eight, but there was a line of cars," I explained.

"It's not your mom's responsibility to get here," he muttered.

"I know that. She offered. We left around 7:40. If there wasn't that line I would've made it in time," I tried again.

"Whatever, you're excused," I rolled my eyes and walked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
1st chapter, hope you like it, more later.