Status: Currently being written

Math Class and Hot Boys

Side Is Not a Single Letter

"Side is not a single letter," here we go again with 'annoying, loud, obviously Italian math teacher.' What she said didn't even make any sense. And I'm almost positive she wore the same skirt and lipstick yesterday. 8:26 -Why is there still 15 minutes left?

"Can I go to the bathroom?" I asked.

Her face fell, of course she thought I was going to add something bright to the subject, but she said yes anyway and then continued talking. Of course I was planning on taking the long way and really didn't have to go to the bathroom. I went down the staircase and to the water fountain by the main office, walked around to the middle school section which was included in the high school, but separated into two hallways. One was for 6th grade, while 7th and 8th merged between that hallway and the other that held a couple high school classes towards the office. I passed all my old teachers in the 6th grade hallway, smiling if I caught their eye and walked into the empty girls bathroom. I checked my reflection, pulling my hair forward, pulling my shirt down on the bottom because it had ridden up from sitting, and pulled my pants up, of course they didn't fit me. I wasn't the most proportionate kid. I was 5 feet and half an inch tall, with tiny 4 inch diameter wrists, small shoulders that always made my 34D bra straps fall off especially on the right side. Jeans and bathing suits never did fit right. Jeans were always too long and just didn't fit my waist right. Bathing suits, if the top was big enough the bottom was too big and if the bottom was small enough the top was too small, so I stuck with one pieces. After that I walked back to the same water fountain, took another long drink, and then slowly walked back up the stairs. When I got back it was 8:35 and now we only had a little bit of time left. I started on the homework, but again got called down to the office.

I grabbed all my stuff and went down to the office. 'Nice attendance lady who smokes a carton of cigarettes a day' was waiting for me. I smiled at her and she started, "you seem to know your way around, you've been a new kid before, and you're a good kid. We have new student, he's been assigned the same schedule as you so you can take him around."

"Okay sure," I'd hope for the best and that he wasn't a jerk.

"Hey I'm Gerard, new kid," I turned around and had to keep my jaw from opening. He was hot, like sex god hot.

I smiled and held my hand out, making sure my sleeve was covering it though. "Callie."

We started walking towards Italian when he asked, "what's your full name? Like mine is Gerard Arthur Way, but I'm usually called Gee or Gerard"

"I don't tell anyone my first name. I just use Callie so it's Callie Josephine Scarlett. I have a triple name," I explained. "If I tell you my first name you're special."

"I'll make sure I'm that special," he leaned down from his height of 5'6" (he's 5'9" now, but they're still freshman so shush) to my 5' and whispered in my ear. Then straightened up, "Scarlett."

"Did you just call me Scarlett? And trust me I'll make you work for that," I asked.

"Yeah, you don't look like Callie, you look like Scarlett," he explained.

"Sure whatever," we walked into the classroom just in time, the sub hadn't given instructions yet. "Sorry I'm late, he's the new kid I had to go get him and help him out. Community service hours or something like that."

She nodded and said he could sit behind me so I could explain everything to him, but when I turned around he started speaking fluent Italian quietly. "You are helping me out with Italian," I put some emphasis on 'you' and he nodded.

"Will it get me more special points?" He asked, smirking.

"Maybe, maybe not," I smirked back and turned around.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this makes up for the last chapter being so rushed, I hope you like it! Let me know what you think!