Status: Currently being written

Math Class and Hot Boys

How's the Food?

In biology which was third period Gerard sat in front of me and to the left and continued to turn towards me and make faces at me. I would casually flip him off under the desk and he would feign hurt by holding his heart which I responded to by laughing. He directed some looks at my friend Ariel and she just shook her head.

While he was answering some questions she turned to me, "where did you find him?"

"They called me down to help him out he's pretty cool,"I explained.
She nodded and turned away awkwardly, did she not like him? I turned to him and he smirked, I smirked back. On the way to lunch I started to get nervous, another friend was kind of judgemental, "you don't have to sit near us we're just a bunch of girls. I don't really like Jena who sits with us."

"You're a decent girl so I'll sit with you and protect you from Jena," he offered.

"Thank you,"I smiled and laughed at him. "And Chrissy will stop by because she's in gym and hates it, she's pretty cool."

“Awesome, how's the food?" He asked.

I paused for a minute and was tempted to say fattening, "depends on what you get like the salads, sandwiches, and certain meals are good. The pizza and sides are okay, and a couple meals are disgusting. Don't use the snapple machine it's broken and eats all your money. Go get whatever you want and I'll be at the table waiting for you."

"Aren't you going to get something?" He asked, confused.

"No my stomach has been shit lately," I said and walked to the table. He nodded and walked away, spending five minutes at the line until he finally showed up and sat next to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated I've been sick and I'm writing a new story that'll be published soon!