I'm Not An Angel

Moment

It was such a monumental moment, and he felt as though there were so many details that he forgot to hold on to about it. For instance, he could not even remember the song that was playing, the one that had caused her to jump up and exclaim excitedly. Then she had started to move her body to the rhythm; her hips swaying back and forth hypnotized him as his eyes followed every curve of her body. She spun around and lifted her hands up in the air, pulling her hair up with them only to have it come cascading down her back again, the luscious chocolate locks shining mesmerizingly from the bonfire’s light. His eyes devoured every move she made, drinking in her beauty, her perfection. It wasn’t until she turned back around again though that it happened.

The glow of the fire reflected off her smooth skin so that it seemed to him that she radiated the light from within herself. Her eyes were closed and her face was tilted up slightly towards the stars as she continued to dance to the song that he could not remember, and she was smiling so peacefully, so blissfully unaware of the people around her and of what she was doing to him.

And that’s when it finally happened. It was not instantaneous; it was something that had been building over time, longer than even he had realized, but he had finally reached the precipice from which there was no going back and he had fallen right over the edge.

That was the moment when Brian Haner fell in love with Gwyn Sanders.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just the prologue. Chapter one is almost finished, but it's late and I'm really tired, I just really wanted to put something up. Let me know what you think.
(: