Status: Be honest about your opinion !!!!! I'd love to hear what you think

Chosen

prolouge
"Save our kids and take them to a place where He can't reach them "The Grey elf shouted to his wife as a quake shook their home and debris started to fall from the frame of the hut.
His wife nodded briefly and darted into her son's bedroom."Scott, get up"she whispered to her seven year old son who was staring wide eyed around the room in his bed ."mommy, what's happening'? he said throwing back his cover."SHHH ,keep quiet and gather some clothes ,and come to Lilly's room after so we can leave" she whispered to him. Scott nodded to his mother that he adored so much and ran to his dresser pulling clothes out of it.He turned to his mother to see if she approved but she had already ran to Lilly's.Grabbing his clothing he quickly followed her with questions screaming in his head."Mommy, Mommy" are we under attack he whispered in panic,as another quake shook their home."Yes,but everything will be fine" She said handing him his four year old sleeping sister."Where is papa"He said fearfully. "He is stalling them with a force field around our house",She said biting her lower lip and turned to get Lilly's clothing and His in a blanket ."where are we going?" He questioned watching his mother's hand quickly tie the bundle."To the village of Londelirinen"(meaning song within a song) she answered turning back toward him with the bundle in her hand. "What business do we have there ?"he said looking down at his sister as she stirred in her slumber."Its safer and its a place of second chances "his mother said with a strange look in her eyes.......