Status: Be honest about your opinion !!!!! I'd love to hear what you think

Chosen

chapter one

Seventeen years old Scott woked up in cold sweat . It was happening again and it was frightening him. He had revered but this time he saw himself at the age of seven running from HIM
with his mother and sister.HIM Scott shivered as goosebumps formed on his skin.What exactly did HE want from them and why had HE decided to attack and was HIS motive to kill?and most importantly will HE come back?Scott slid his hands over his arms to try to warm up his skin.Glancing quickly out the window he saw that it was morning and that He was late for training with his mentor Xander. Xander is a Drow elf that had no tolerance for excuses . He was short , half balding missing teeth and extremely rude and He was lily’s and his guardian.His training tactics was okay not that was complaining but when Xander was angry He would fight back without holding back which He would be doing today .Sighing Scott pushed back his quilt and swung his legs over the edge of his bed. Slowly getting up as if something was holding him down. He headed to the kitchen and froze. Scott looked skeptical at his fourteen year old sister Lily and at a boy who appeared to look fifteen sitting at the table. Unosar(morning) He said to Lily but made no attempt to acknowledge the boy next to her. Desh’nerian(brother) she began looking at Scott. “Is there any breakfast left”? Scott said. Yes there’s some bread and cheese on the table she said watching him go to the first cabinet pulling out a plate and a cup.” Desh’nerian this is Morgan,he was brought in today from outside our village” She said as Scott turned and studied the Slyvian Elf who had ducked his head in what seemed embarrassment. Scott walked toward the table and placed down the house ware.”we ----were scouting the forest”Morgan began .We? Scott questioned “yeah my cousin and I ,we had offered to go ahead .I had ignored my cousin’s complaint of something was following us ,then halfway through the forest.We got attacked by these shadowborns.”Shadow borns really. Scott said raising his eyebrows.Morgan nodded his head and closed his eyes as if to escape reality.”There are no shadow borns around Londerliren what forest did you go through ?”lily questioned softly. Morgan kept his eyes closed and didn't answer .Morgan…. she pressed gently .Scott studied the slyvian child with caution and reached for the bread and cheese on the table.”forest of sorrows” Morgan finally answered once Scott placed the food on his plate. Scott kept his gaze on Morgan as he spoke to his sister.”Does the council know about this?”
.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me how it is so far Be honest !!!!!