Fresh Start Fever

Now I Get A Holiday

I Woke up to Stephanie jumping up and down on my bed, I was not pleased in the slightest to be honest with you. She did this when she was excited about stuff, usually seeing Matt or going on holiday but today was the day we were leaving to go on tour with Bring Me the Horizon in America. For Stephanie it was her first time in America so I understand why she's so excited but for me, it just caused stress and anxiety. "Wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up" She continued to jump up and down.

"Stephanie if you fucking jump on me one more time I swear to God you will not be stepping foot in any country today" I warned her.

"What's up with your grumpy face" She pouted and flopped down next to me.

"I'm tired and my head hurts" I sighed and pulled the covers over my face.

"Still?" She asked. "Casey, did you go to the doctor?" She pulled the covers off of my head and gave me a stern look.

"I may have given that a miss" I bit my lip. She groaned loudly.

"Case, you promised. We're gonna be in America until Christmas, what if your headaches get worse?" She sighed.

"It's fine, I probably just need glasses, which I'll sort out when I get home" I bargained with her.

"Casey you'll be like a geek or somethin'" She giggled. I playfully shoved her off my bed and she dramatically got up to leave my room. "We're being picked up in 30 minutes so be ready" She closed the door quietly.

I climbed out of bed and put on the clothes I set out the night before. Which was just a pair of jeans and an old Bring Me t-shirt from the early days. I guess it's weird to think my brother and friends are famous in a way. To me they're just blokes but to many kids out, they're their heroes. It's nice to see that people appreciate their work though. The downside to their fame is the annoying girls who get jealous of me. I try to keep my life hidden from the media involving my family and friends but some people just can't help themselves. A lot of people have made their opinons about my relationship with Oli, taking upon themselves to make their own stories about us. Of course it's all bullshit but people niavely believe it.

My head felt really sore today, I lied about going to the doctors to Stephanie. I did go 2 days ago and they decided to do some test on me but I wasn't gonna get my results until I get back. Well they said they're confident it won't be a big deal so they would hold off. If they felt cause for concern then they'd phone me.

I done my hair and make-up as naturally as I could because the effort to look good, was something I lacked. Everything I needed while I was away had been packed last night but I made a last minute check then went to the bathroom one last time to check I had all my necessities.

There was a knock at the front door indicating that the guys were here. Olis brother Tom and Lees mum were taking us to the airport, I think I was going with Lee, Steph and Matt. Oli, Matt and Jordan were going in Toms car. I walked over to the door and opened it to reveal Oli leaning against the doorframe with one eyebrow raised and a sly smile on his face. "Well, well, well fancy seeing you 'ere" He remarked.

I rolled my eyes at him and turned back into my flat. "Yeah, fancy seeing me in my own home" I said sarcastically.

"Someone's touchy" He joked and walked over to the couch and threw himself down onto it.

"Make yourself comfortable why don't you" I told him.

"Was gonna anyway" He winked at me. "You should pap a picture of this hotness, you could sell it for millions on Ebay" He posed.

"Yeah, hold on 'til I get my camera mate" I rolled my eyes and looked at text message from my brother.

"Casey can I ask you something?" He asked, looking serious.

"Go for it" I mumbled and put my phone away.

"Have you ever masturbated to pictures you've took of me?" He gave me a sly smile.

I almost punched him in the face. "Oli!" I almost shouted

"Is that what you say while you're doing it?" He grinned even more.

"Fuck you" I mumbled.

"Is that what you imagine you're doing?" He was getting some sort of sick pleasure out of this.

"Better than the real thing" I winked at him. His face changed from huge grin to slightly annoyed.

"Excuse me but you loved everytime you got a piece of this ass" He tried to regain his sly persona but he just looked sorta desperate now.

"Yeah, every single time" I smiled. His face grew worried.

"Did you ever fake it?" He asked quickly. I smirked at him and checked a text I just recieved. "Casey, answer that one please" He asked, voice frantic. I looked up then back down, not aswering. "Casey seriously, you've no idea how important that is to know" He said.

I put my phone in my pocket and walked into my room and pulled out my suitcase. "You care so much about the past sometimes" I mumbled, a small smile playing on my lips.

"I don't" He defended.

"You sure about that?" I asked, folding my arms across my chest.

"We said fresh start, why hold onto anything from our past when we can make a totally new future" He leaned up on his elbows and tried to sound as though he didn't care anymore.

"So you want to scrap absolutely everything from our past" I smirked at him.

He raised an eyebrow at my comment. "Wel..."

"Let's go losers, we need to get this show going" Stephanie walked into the room.

I grinned at Oli, knowing he was gonna make some cheeky remark about my last comment and say something like 'I still think we should fuck' or some bullshit but I'm glad Stephanie ruined it for him. Lee walked into the flat and nodded. "Where's your suitcase Case?" He giggled to himself. "Suitcase Case, I crack myself up" He laughed.

"It's over there" I pointed to it. "I'd of said thanks but making fun of my name lost you that gratitude" I smiled sweetly at him.

He picked it up and took it downstairs to the car. I went into my room and picked up my vans checkered backpack and put it on my back. I went back into the livingroom and Oli was gone. Stephanie grabbed our house keys and we left the apartment happily. "Let's go to America" She smiled and locked the door.