Fresh Start Fever

Truth

We went back to the bus after everyone was quite positively off their face, drunk. I wasn't too intoxicated so I had to help a very drunk Oli onto the bus. He clung onto me tightly, singing a very incoherent version of that Panic! At The Disco song I Write Sins. "Closing the goddamn door or something!" He screeched loudly.

I pushed him down on the couch and he smiled up at me goofily. "What?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Come 'ere, sit down" He patted the spot on the couch next to him.

"Why?" I asked, doing as he instructed.

"I want a cuddle" He slurred and threw himself onto me. We tumbled onto the floor and he began laughing really hard.

"Oli, you're ontop of me can you get off now?" I tried to push him off but he just continued laughing.

"Right you, up you get" Nicholls laughed while pulling Oli off of me.

"Thanks Matthew" Oli giggled. Jordan, Matt and Lee walked into the living area with some more alcohol.

"Seriously guys, aren't you drunk enough?" I rolled my eyes at their shrugs.

"That's not all we've got" Nicholls grinned.

"What?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

Matt held up a small bag filled with weed. "Gonna blaze it" He shook the bag.

"What are you guys 16 again? Smoking weed and getting pissed?" I laughed.

"Don't lie Case, you and Steph done it all the time" Matt laughed.

"So what, we grew up though" I shrugged. Stephanie strolled in and grabbed the bag from Nicholls.

"So you're gonna be the class TP while we have some fun" She walked over and wrapped her arm around my neck.

I looked around and frowned as everyone encouraged me. "Fucking peer pressure me why don't you" I laughed.

After Oli drunkely put on some music, we all sat around in a circle on the floor and smoked the weed. I was a little rusty because it had been awhile and I guess everybody else wasn't far ahead of me, except Oli. He seemed to be smoking more than all of us put together and he was completely out of it. "Let's play a game" Stephanie squealed.

"Of Russian roulette" I joked. Everyone laughed.

"No seriously, we used to play it in Uni a lot. Someone asks anyone a question and if everyone agrees that your answer is good enough, you gotta do a shot" Stephanie explained.

"Right, let's go" My brother kissed the side of her head.

"Jordan, have you ever had a threesome?" Stephanie asked.

Jordan bowed his head and laughed. "Yeah, I have" He shook his head.

"SHOT!" We all cheered.

He down his shot then made a face. "Right, Oli" He started. Olis head shot up and he looked at Jordan. "If you could have sex with anyone in the world right now, who would it be?".

"Hayley Williams" He grinned.

"Boo! Even a monkey could guess that one" Stephanie folded her arms over her chest.

"What do you want me to say?" He groaned.

"Tell the truth" She smirked.

"Yeah Oli, we know Hayley Williams is your back up answer for everything" Lee laughed.

"Exactly, who is it really?" Matt leaned forward. I watched Olis eyes grow frustrated and he finally snapped.

"Casey! Alright" He shouted. My eyes grew wide and I let out a nervous laugh.

"Olis turn" Stephanie said quickly as she seen the look on my face.

"Matt, who was the best sex you ever had?" Oli asked Nicholls.

"Right, well I'd say Chloe probably. She gets really kinky in the sack" He winked.

"Shot!" We all cheered.

Matt took his shot then looked at me and cocked his head to the side. "Casey, who did you lose you virginity to?" He grinned.

My face dropped. The worst question I could ever be asked in my entire life. "I don't like this question" I mumbled.

"Why, it's fine if it's embarrassing" Matt laughed.

"It's just difficult to talk about" I sighed.

"Tell us" Lee laughed.

"Remember that boyfriend I had in London who abused me, well technically it was him but I don't really count rape as sex" I looked away to avoid their looks. "If you really fucking want to know who my first real fuck was, then it was Oli" I stood up and walked away to my bunk.

That was uncomfortable and unfair. I know they didn't know the details but it still made me feel like crap. I lay in my bunk, trying to stop the tears from rolling down my face but it wasn't gonna happen. The tears were gonna fall and I was going to sob until I fell asleep.

I awoke the next morning, head pounding and my memory hazey. The night before had ended badly. I basically admitted to everyone, including Oli that he was the first guy I had sex with that I actually wanted. That sorta information shouldn't be shared with my friends and brother.

I climbed out of my bunk and walked out into the kitchen for a drink. I seen Oli sitting in the booth at the table, he rubbed his eyes and looked up at me. "Hey Casey, we should talk" He mumbled. I looked down at him and nodded.

"What about?" I asked and leaned against the counter.

"What you said about me last night... I'm sorry if it made you uncomfortable to say that. I had no idea" He smiled sympathetically.

"It's fine" I smiled reassuringly.

"Why didn't you tell me I was technically your first? You had a lot of boyfriends in school so I just assumed" He bit his lip and looked at the floor.

"I'm not a slut y'know" I felt a little uncomfortable.

"No, I didn't mean like that..." He said standing up and standing infront of me.

"Okay so now you know, it's no big deal" I laughed nervously.

"It makes me feel special" He smirked.

"Grow up Oli" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Seriously though, c'mere" He said opening his arms out for me. I walked into them and he hugged me tightly, I felt the warmth of his body against my skin and I took in his scent, which was sweet. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held on tightly as we hugged it out.

He pulled back and smiled at me. "What?" I asked, feeling self-concious.

"It's just..." He began to say.

"Oli, loser we have to get going for the day. Interviews and shit" Lee walked into the kitchen. Oli closed his eyes and walked away. Lee looked at me confused. "What'd I do?" He asked.

"Who the hell knows mate" I shrugged.