Status: Ok I love one direction especially harry Liam and zayn!!!!!!

I'm Pregnant With Harry Styles Baby!

Pregnant!

I look at my sister then back at the two confirmed pregnancy tests. "Case, I really am pregnant." I said in shock.

"I know! You've been saying it for 30 minutes straight! Plus I see the two positive test so yeah little sis you're pregnant. It's time to woman up and take care of the little bastered." She said.

"Casey!" I exclaimed.

"What? You're not married." She said. That is true though.... I am not married to the father of my baby.... And I probably want ever marry him.

"Oh shit! Case, what should I do? Should I tell the father?" I asked.

"Hell yeah! What's his name though?"

I look at her. I know when I tell her she's going to freak. I mean I'm surprised Harry fucking styles is my babies daddy. This shit feels like a fucking dream and I just want to fucking wake up.

I paused. "Harry styles."

She pause and then jump up off my bed. "OH MY GOD!!!!! MAJOR YOU SLEPT WITH HARRY!!" It wasn't a question. "HOW DID THIS HAPPEN??"

I pause and let her think about it. Is she like fucking serious? She was at the after party with us and I know she saw me making out with him..... And then going up to his room....

"Major I can't believe this!!! Harry is the father of your baby." She said putting her hand on my stomach.

"We have to tell him." She said getting excited.

"Casey-"

"Now you know Harry will be excited about the baby. He's the happy type of guys. I know he'll want to be in the baby life."

"Do you think he even remember me?" I asked.

"Major! He was practically glued to you that whole night. He remember you. I know it for a fact so get your ass up and pack a fucking bag."

"WHY?!!?!" I asked panicing.

"Weather you like it or not. Harry need to know about the baby! You're going to tell him.. And you want be alone. I will be there with you and so will the girls." She said pulling her phone out.

"Oh no! Please don't call them!! Please don't case!!! They'll just keep touching my belly and shit like that. Case!" To late she was already on the phone with Charlie. She told her we were going on a trip and that she, and the girls have to come with. She didn't tell her I was pregnant though and for that I was grateful.

"Oh thank for not telling her Casey."

"Oh no problem... You're going to tell them anyway." She said. "Get your shit together we're leaving tonight." She leave the room and I get up off the bed.

My baby's daddy is Harry Styles. Sleeping with him was a mistake and I'm afraid I might regret it for the rest of me life.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok this is just something new. I love one direction and I do love Harry. So enjoy!!!! PNCS