Status: On Going.

Ohana = Family

Been Unleashed

Chapter One

Thor walked swiftly to the throne room as guards and other Asgardians all around him ran about in a scurry. Loki had escaped his imprisonment and while they weren’t sure if he was still on Asgard or not, Thor had a feeling he wasn’t.

“Father do we know his whereabouts?” asked Thor as he entered the throne room and his parents looked up at their son.

“We have reason to believe he has returned to Midgard,” said Frigga. She was the closest one to Loki, and if anyone were to know what his plan was or where he went, it would be her. She also had magic so she could use that to aid in Loki’s location.

“Thor, you need to go to Midgard, find Loki, and bring him back before he causes anymore chaos there,” instructed Odin. Thor nodded. “You will need help in understanding Midgard and trying to remain undetected so get your Jane Foster to assist you in your search but try not to draw too much attention to yourselves, we can’t have the Midgardians put in danger by making your presence on Midgard known.”

“Of course, father,” said Thor as he bowed his head, “I will bring Loki back, I swear it.”

“Go now!” said Odin. Thor turned and rushed down to Heimdall and the bifrost.

“Take me to Jane, Heimdall,” instructed Thor. Heimdall nodded and followed his instructions as he opened the bifrost and soon Thor found himself on the familiar golden dirt of New Mexico just outside the tiny town where Jane worked. He nearly skipped towards her, both in urgency at the situation at hand and in excitement at seeing his Jane once more.

Her workshop came into sight and before he knew it he knocked on the glass, just as his friends once did to get his attention. Jane looked up from moving things around in a box.

Jane’s eyes widened and she rubbed her face thinking it was but a dream, yet when she opened her eyes once more she saw Thor still standing there, his large hand resting on the glass. Ever so slowly she made her way to the door and opened it for him as he stepped in.

They stared at one another for a moment before Thor knew he had to get down to business.

“Jane,” he finally spoke but was quickly cut off as Jane threw her arms around him, he was more than happy to reciprocate the embrace. Jane somewhat pulled away to put her hands on his face and look up at him, further ensuring that he was real before pulling him in for a passionate kiss. Their lips moved together in earnest, a need for one another that was deepened by the long absence.

Knowing he had a duty, Thor reluctantly pulled away and placed a hand on her shoulder, their deep breathing filled the air.

“Jane, Loki has escaped his prison on Asgard and has returned to Earth for reasons I do not know. I need your help in locating him and bringing him back to his punishment for what he did to your New York,” said Thor getting down to business.

“Loki escaped?” asked Jane shocked, “I saw what he did to New York, do you think he plans to do that again?”

“No, we would put an end to it too easily. We can’t let our presence be known here to protect your people. Will you help me?”

“Of course. I think I know who to call,” she said and rushed over to her pile of boxes and began to rummage around.

“What are with all the boxes?” asked Thor as he looked inside an opened one.

“Oh, um…I have a job offer in London, so I’m moving,” she said as she searched. “here we go, who knew I would actually want to call these people.” Jane showed Thor the business card Agent Coulson had given her in case she ever needed to contact S.H.I.E.L.D., she had thought about throwing it away but she was now happy that she didn’t.

“Might I speak with them, I believe I am on better terms with these people than you are,” he said recalling how he saw her with them last. She had accused them of stealing her stuff, in which they had but returned after the events that played out when they first met.

“Good idea. Here, it is ringing,” she said handing her phone to Thor.

“This is Thor,” he said once someone answered. “Thor… I was in New York… I stayed on your flying ship for Odin’s sake, how do you not know who I am?...Yes, that Thor.” He then looked up at Jane, “do you have more than one Thor?” Jane just chuckled and shook her head no. “I need S.H.I.E.L.D.’s help…can you put me in contact with Fury?...On vacation? He does not strike me as a fellow who would go on vacation. Fine then how about Agent Hill?...Yes, her… Agent Hill, Loki escaped. I need your help with your technology in finding out where on Midgard he is currently.” Thor waited and listened as Agent Hill used the agencies computers to detect any recent anomalies, there was only one and it was random so she believed it was what they were looking for. “Thank you. Do not get involved, Jane Foster and I will handle this.”

“Where are we going?” asked Jane as Thor held the phone back out to her.

“A place called Kauai located in Hawaii,” he said. Jane raised an eyebrow at the news.

“Hawaii? Okay,” she said, “but first let us get clothes for you so you can blend in better.”

_._._

“Fury, we need to keep this under wraps as much as possible so as to not draw attention that Loki has returned to Earth. Thor and Foster will be there in a few hours, but if you can track Loki down it will mean less chances for him to do something drastic,” said Hill. Fury sighed; of course that crazy ass would come back and bother him when he was enjoying his first vacation in a long time.

“Understood,” said Fury. He hung up his phone and placed it back on the small table beside him before picking up his mai tai and taking a sip as he stared out at the waves from his spot on the beach. He would at least finish his drink in peace before catching the next flight to Kauai from Oahu. “I’m going to kill that mother fucker.”

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
New Loki story I started working on this week. My other Loki story I am somewhat stuck on, but this one has my interest going so hopefully chapters will come out fast.

Thank you for reading.

-Charlotte