The Half Life Bet

Chapter 3: The pursuit of love (Part 3)

- Well I thought it was obvious, you move here because of me, we spent a night together, we have strong feelings for each other
- Yeah but… why is the rush? Can we just be together for a while and just that, no name to this relationship
Benedict looked straight at me and laughed – Oh God you are afraid of commitment
- Now I’m not! I just like to take things slowly
- It’s okay darling, we can take things slow, but for the record don’t worry about marriage I’m not even thinking about that
- Haha very funny Cumberbatch
- Oh I know you should see me in my interviews I’m hilarious – I just gave him a deadly look and drank the rest of my coffee – I would invite you to go to the park for a walk but that might end not well so I just can offer you my place
I knew were this was going, he wanted me in his bed but it was too late to make myself difficult so I just accepted his invitation. Benedict paid the bill and drove to his apartment, very fancy and modern apartment.
- Welcome to my humble home
- Well, what can I say… it doesn’t look humble at all Benedict
- I know it just sounded nice – he giggled, we stayed in is living room, it was large and very well decorated – Would you a like a little bit of wine?
- What about something stronger?
- Gin is okay?
- Okay let’s try gin
- I have brought many women here and no one accepted me anything stronger that wine – said with a wicked smile.
- That’s because I’m special, I’m Latina
- A very hot one – his voice was seductive and his eyes desire me, there was no way I was going home tonight.
- We haven’t even started drinking and you’re already seducing me?
- Okay okay, I’ll save that for later - We drank a couple of glasses, by then we were a little bit tipsy and audacious – What about some rum? To make you feel more homely
I laughed very hard – Rum is not even near from where I live but I say yes
- Cubans, Chileans, Brazilians they are all the same
- Yeah just like English and Americans
- No, no, no, nooou, that’s totally different
- And so are Chileans from Brazilians and from Cubans
- Touché, let’s play “I never”
- I love that game – I said challenging him – I start, I never have cheated
He smiled with a triumphant smile – Nice try Chile, I have never had a one night stand
- Okay this is war – I drank and thought about something, something bad – I have never slept with a fan – Bingo, I made him drink of his glass – Oh boy this is going to be a fun night
We played until we ended or glasses by that time we were kind of drunk so instead of having another glass we decided to strip. A couple minutes later I was already with my shoes, sweatshirt and shirt off and Ben still had his shirt and pants on.
- I never… I never had sex on a filming studio – He took his shirt of and I laughed loudly – Oh my God Benedict!
- It was long time ago, I was young and… horny
- So you’re not young and horny anymore?
- Now I’m experienced and wild – He said with a flirty look, we both stare at each other, shirtless, we both desire our bodies – I can’t handle it anymore
- Me neither
- Okay game off – We both stood up and walked at each other until we met in a passionate kiss, my hands grabbed his well worked back, I fawned it until my hand went down and took his pants off, we continued taking our clothes off while we went to Benedict’s bedroom, God he was right, he was experienced and wild.
I woke up the next morning surrounded by his arms, I could hear his breath right behind my ear, I turned around to see him, he looked like a pale angel, his hair brown hair was all messy and curly and his rose lips were sealed by the spell of Morpheus, then I realized that he was still naked I started checking his chest and abs, this angel became again that sexy English I could not resist. I got out of the bed to put my clothes on, I was just like Benedict and it was pretty cold.
- Don’t put your shirt on you look so sexy on that underwear
- What a proper time to wake up huh? It’s too cold to be just in underwear
- Then turn on the heating and come back to bed
And so I did, we spent the rest of the day cuddling in bed, we barely got out of bed to eat and then we were back to where we started.
- God it’s already 3.30, do you want something for lunch?
- I want to, but I don’t want to cook – Said Benedict hugging me and hiding his face on my chest like a little spoiled boy.
- Okay lazy ass, I cook
- Put one of my shirts
- It fits me like a dress – I said doing some ridiculous modelling, we both laughed.
- You look so sexy
- Is this one of your fantasies? Me cooking in underwear and a man shirt?
- Believe with you I have large list of fantasies – He hugged me from behind and whispered – And I hope to satisfy all of them
- Okay naughty boy let’s eat before we end up again in bed
I run to the kitchen and started looking for some food, I was planning to do rice and chicken, something simple but yummy. After we ate Benedict seduced me until he got me back in his bed, we were definitely going to hell because of lust. I stayed until 8 and then I went to my flat, I called my Britney and Larissa to tell them about my reunion with Benedict and how well it went, after that I went back to sleep, my heart was full of joy and I fell asleep with big smile on my face.
Things were going pretty well here in London, Benedict and I were secretly dating, only my dance crew, Greg and close friends of Benedict knew about us, we didn’t even told our families, we were waiting for the perfect moment. It was working out even when he had to travel a lot because of his work, I tried to accompany him to every travel but sometimes I couldn’t because of my job and also because I never went to the premiers, so I could keep myself out of the Hollywood world. When he was in England he would hang out with me and my friends at night, he liked to go to club and pubs but he had to be always careful of not being recognised. During the day we would mostly stay either in his or my place, sometimes he went to see me on my dance performances. Through Benedict I met Amanda Abbington and Martin Freeman, we started hanging out a lot with these lovely couple, even the three of them were much older than me I had problem fitting with them.
My career as a photographer was going higher and higher, Benedict helped me to get a job in the “London Event Photography Company”, it was a more dynamic job, they paid me more and I had the opportunity to go to many of Benedict’s event as a photographer. This success was accompanied with Christmas, I had all wanted, except for my family.
- Why so serious honey?
- I’m just calculating how much money I need to go to Chile for the holydays
- Oh… I thought you were staying here – His voice sounded kind of disappointed.
- Well… I haven’t seen my family in a while. What’s the matter?
- It’s nothing – I rolled my eyes forcing him to tell me the truth – Okay… I was thinking that you would come with me to my parents’ house for Christmas, I think it’s time to you guys to meet… formally
♠ ♠ ♠
Excuse my spelling, constructive coments are always welcome and thanks for reading!