Status: I hope you enjoy.(:

Keep It a Secret

2.

Finally 3rd period came. It was my favorite class. It was Glee. Girl's Glee, actually. We were doing a beginning year performance week. The bell rang. "Alright class, please be seated." Our instructor said. I sat down in my first soprano seat and waited for her to take attendance. "Grab all your stuff and move to the auditorium." She said and we left. I set my stuff down in one of the back seats of the first section. "Ariana, would you like to go first?"
"Sure." I said with a huge smile splattered on my face. I got up to the stage and grabbed the mic. "Hi. My name is Ariana Grande. I'm going to sing Believe In Me by Demi Lovato." I say and the music started playing. I started singing the song. At the end everyone was standing and clapping. I walked off stage and got called down to the office. When I got there my dad was standing with Jazmine's presents.
"Hey, Dad." I say and smile.
"Hey, Princess."
"Thank you for bringing the presents."
"You're welcome. I have to get to work, so I'll see you when I get home." He tells me.
"Alright." He kissed me on the cheek and left. I carried the gift basket, roses, and balloons to Jazmine's class. I opened her classroom door and stepped in. "Happy birthday, Jazmine!" I shout and see her look over. Her hands flew over her face, but I still saw the gigantic grin. I walked over to her and handed the stuff to her. She stood up and gave me a big hug.
"Thank you." She whispered and I left. I went back to class and waited for the end of the day.
~Volleyball~
I ran to the locker rooms and changed into my volleyball clothes. I threw my hair up and went into the gym.
"Alright, ladies. Stretch." I got on the line.
"Alright, girls. Lunges." I shout and start doing them to the net. Once I got there I yelled, "Backwards," and did them backwards. We took 15 minutes doing other stretches. "Push ups, ladies! Doing 20." I heard them groan. I ignored it. I did my 20 push ups and was back up on my feet. I waited patiently for everyone else. After a couple of seconds everyone was on their feet. "Varsity over here. C-team and JV over there." I shout and move to one court. The varsity girls huddled up and I began telling them what we were doing, "We have our first game tomorrow so we are going to start off with serving then go into Queen of the Court, then play six-on-six. Sound good?" I ask.
They all nodded. "Hands in." I say. "Sharks on three. One. Two. Three."
"Sharks." We are yell. I run over to the other girls.
"Huddle up ladies," I tell them. "You are going to work on serving, then salt-and-pepper for 15 minutes in a circle of only your team. After that you'll set a ball off the wall, then play each other on six-on-six, JV against C-team." I tell them.
I left and went to my team. I picked up a ball that was rolling over and stepped up to the ten-foot line. I threw the ball up and hit it with the palm of my hand and watched it fly over the net. I caught a ball that flew over and took a step back. By my 10th serve I was past the out-of-bounds line. "Alright, ladies! Bring it in." I shout. They gathered around. "Get into a line 5 of you need to be on the other side on my team though." I say and we run to our spots. I was in the back right corner to be the first server and the front-back row setter. "Someone toss me a ball." I shout and a ball comes flying. I caught and stepped back to my serving position. I threw the ball up and hit it over the net. I ran back and hopped in front of Sarah. The ball came back over.
"Mine!" I heard Mechelle yell. She passed it up.
"Got it! Got it!" I yelled and ran under the ball. I set it up behind me and heard Jessica call it.