Status: I hope you enjoy.(:

Keep It a Secret

3.

"Zayn, wake up. We're almost there." I heard Niall say. I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes.
"Where are we, again?" I asked him. I always forget.
"We're in Murrells Inlet, South Carolina. We're getting gas and going out for dinner. Tomorrow there's a signing at the mall."
"Oh. Yeah." I say, as I remembered.
"Get a shirt on. We're stretching our legs." He said and got off the bus. The other 3 boys were already off. I got up and grabbed a tee shirt, leaving the bus. I stepped off and put my shirt on. I heard a scream just a few feet away. I looked over and saw 2 girls playing with a ball in short shorts across the street.
"Jazmine, shut up. It's just a ball." I heard one girl yell to the other.
"Guys, want to go say hi?" I asked the boys.
"Zayn, that's not a good idea. Simon will get mad." I hear Liam say.
"Is he here right now? I don't think so. I'm going to say hi, with or without you guys. I mean, they could be fans and get really mad that we were just a few feet away and they didn't get to see us." I tell them and walk across the street.
"Zayn, wait up!" I hear Louis and Harry yell. They were right next to me, so was Niall and Liam.
"Let's go say hi." Liam said.
"Hey, if we get in trouble, blame it on me." I tell them confidently. "Excuse me ladies?" I say and they looked at us. The girl that screamed earlier looked at us like she couldn't believe we were there. The other one looked like she was trying not to scream.
"Are you guys fans?" Louis asked.
"Yeah." The girl trying not to scream said.
"What are your names?" Niall asked.
"I'm Ariana. And this is Jazmine." She said pointing to her friend.
"Well, it's very nice to meet you ladies." I say. "I just wanted to come over and say hi."
"Hi." She couldn't stop smiling. She looked at the ground most of the time. She was so beautiful. I couldn't get over it.
"Did you want a picture?" I asked them.
Ariana looked up and smiled. "If you guys aren't in a hurry to go away."
"We'd do anything for pretty girls like you two." Harry said. He better back off Ariana. I wanted her.
I watched Ariana take her phone out. She came and stood next to me. She was just a few inches shorter than me. I smiled and she took the picture. She went to the rest of the boys. Jazmine did the same thing. "Alright, well we have to get back before we get into trouble. Are you guys going to the signing at the mall tomorrow?" I asked.
"I am. Jazmine can't." Ariana said.
"Oh, I'm sorry." I tell Jazmine. She just shrugged. "I'll be seeing you there then." I told Ariana and winked. She blushed.
"Have a good day, both of you. You are beautiful." Liam said as we left. I couldn't stop thinking about Ariana. Her eyes shone like diamonds. And her smile..
"Zayn!" I hear Niall yell.
"What?"
"I've said your name 3 times."
"Sorry."
"Were you thinking about that girl?"
"What girl?"
"Come on, it's me, Zayn. I'm not stupid. You fancy that Ariana girl."
"I don't know what you're talking about." I say defensively.
"Well, I think Harry does, too. I mean the way he kissed her cheek and-" I punched the wall right next to his face. I ran my hands through my hair and sighed.
"Niall, I'm sorry."
"Jealousy is an ugly trait." He said.
"I'm not jealous. She's just some fan."
"Zayn, look, bro." He said grabbing my shoulders. "She's going to be at the signing tomorrow. Give her your number!"
"Are you sure?"
"She likes you, man! I could see it."
"I don't know.." I said unsure.
"Come on, we're going to eat."
"I'm not that hungry. Can you get Liam to save me some?"
"Sure." He left. I laid on the couch in the front of the bus and got on instagram. I was tagged in 2 photos. 1 from Jazmine Jones. 1 from Ariana Grande. I followed both of them and went to Ariana's profile. I sent her a message. I took a picture and put a caption with it. "Hey there beautiful! You should text me (388)892-2353. *Number not real* I sent it and waited for a reply. My phone started to vibrate.
Hey, cutiee! Guess who? ;* xx I smiled. As if it were magic, I knew in this very moment, I'm going to marry this girl.