Just a Game

Part 3

…….. “You’re perfect, dear Pierre.” Matt said as he figured out Pierre’s name and took him by his hands. “I’m not a pervert, dear, I’m not.” “I believe you. You’re so nice, kind and… amazing.” Pierre blushed a little and looked into his eyes shyly. “You know, I couldn’t hurt you. I couldn’t. I’m sorry for the swear word but those cheaters piss me off, really.” Matt said and his eyes filled with tears so much that he had to take a deep breath to calm himself down. “You have your own experience with a cheater?” Pierre asked cautiously and looked into his eyes, still held by Matt’s hand. “Well… to fall in love with a wrong person is too easy.” “What happened?” Pierre started questioning. “It’s a long story but I’ll try to say it plainly in short.” Matt took a deep breath and continued: “I fell in love with a boy. He was really nice but… he turned into a rude person because of… booze and cigarettes and…you see this scar? You can imagine what he used to do to me. Luckily, he ended up in a jail.” Matt said wearily out of breath and kinda sadly. “It’s dreadful what you were going through. People in today’s generation are totally with no intelligence. I feel sorry for what happened to you, Matty.” Pierre stroked his bearded face and smiled to cheer him up. “Head up, Matty. It’s time for you to fall in love with the right person.” “You’re the right. I dare to say you’re the best ‘cause… all of your features are positive and above that, you’re the most handsome boy in the world.” Pierre’s heart was gladdened. “I don’t even know what to say now. You flooded me with compliments but it’s nice, it’s really nice, Matty. Do you wanna accompany home?” Pierre made an offer and touched his lower lip with a thumb. “I’d be the happiest if I had an accompaniment like you.”

They two were talking to each other all the way home. Pierre got a plenty sweet words and compliments so he didn’t catch the time to thank. “So, this is where I live. I hope it wasn’t the last time I saw you, dear Pierre.” He said and held Pierre’s hands again. “I know where to find you so… I’ll come one day if I’ll be able to.” Pierre blushed a little over again. “Maybe tomorrow, if you wanna. The doors are open here for you… you can come everytime it fits.” Nice Matt confused Pierre’s mind completely. “I’ll come tomorrow.” They both smiled before Matt got a peck on his cheek. It quite shocked him but in the good way. “Wow so… see you tomorrow, dear Pierre.” “See ya, Matty.”

*****

*The other day*
It didn’t take a long time before Pierre decided to visit his friend Matthew. He was thinking about him all night long without a break. He utterly was stucked in his memory. Matt’s sweet words were still running circles in his head. Truth be told, Pierre’s never known a nicer person than the boy he met a day ago.

“I’m so glad you’re here, dear.” Matthew said as Pierre and he came in the living room, sitting. “I couldn’t wait for the whole night, couldn’t sleep at all. I was thinking about you all the night.” Pierre said heartily and smiled widely. “I couldn’t sleep, too. I was looking for a person next to me but no one was there. I had to imagine your face right there and… it was much better. However, don’t know why but you’re much prettier than yesterday.” Matt started again. “Matty, I’m really lost right now. Don’t know what to say at all. You should stop making compliments ‘cause I don’t really know how to react.” “I can’t stop, I can’t. I-I-…” Matt approached a bit closer to Pierre sitting next to him, taking his hand gently. “I’d do anything to be able to feel a touch of your perfect lips.” He said dreamily and smiled only few inches from Pie’s face. He shivered a bit as he felt a warm breath on his licked lips. “You may, Matty… you may…” Then their lips met first.. the second time… third time and… they were French kissing suddenly like a shot. Matt’s pushing gently Pierre’s body on a couch while passionate kissing.

“Hi, Pierrie, What’s up?” David’s voice spoke in Pie’s phone. Hello, David. Do you need anything or why are you calling?” It disappointed David a bit. Does he have to have a reason to call? What if he just wants to hear his voice and know everything’s alright? “I don’t need anything just… I didn’t see you for two days so I wanted to ask if we can meet in the near future.” “Oh you know I’m on my way home now so… okay, we can see tomorrow? I gotta tell you something, you’ll be fully surprised, David!” “Okay, I’ll call you when and where we can meet, yes?” David offered and smiled. It’s so sad that a phone can’t beam smiles. “Okay, see you tomorrow, buddy.” “Take care, Pierrie.” David said and was a bit disappointed as Pierre hang up. A question ‘should I want something to be able to call’ was running in his mind all the time after this conversation.

David lay in his bed, full of aversion and disappointment. He yearns to see Pierre so much but has a feeling Pierre doesn’t feel the same way at all. He fell in love at a first sight but there’s one question: Is Pierre crazy about him as much as David does? Or – does he have a boyfriend yet? David’s rolling in the bed nervously without a good attempt to nod off.