Status: (Outfits will be in a blog. Just look at IML Outfits)

It's My Life

One

~Chaselyn

"Chaselyn, wake up." I hear my mom say from the open door next to me. I chose to sit in back on the last switch on who was driving because Mia wanted someone to cuddle against. Right now she was standing on the cobblestone sidewalk leading up to the brick steps on our porch. The house was fairly big. It was at least 2-stories. It was white with blue shutters on the outside and a red front door. I always grew up behind a red front door. It was sorta my trade mark. Mia turned and looked at me with a great awe in her eyes. She was in love with the house and wondering why I was still in the car.
"Chasie get out! We need to go look at the rooms!" She says running up to me. Her outfit was so cute. She was kind of punk and girly. I slide out of my seat and placed my flip flops on the ground standing in them. My mom looked at me and roll her eyes. She hated my style. I ignore her and grab my suit case and walked to the porch. Mia came running up with hers. She looks at me and her eyes light up. She was so beautiful. She really wants to dye her hair light blue or light purple. I told her once she hit 9th grade, which was now, that she could die it one of them and I'll dye it the other. She was super excited. Mom unlocked the front door and Mia ran in with her suit case banging against her heels. I walked up the stair case that was against the left wall when you walk in and the living room wall was on the right of the stair case.
It was neatly lit by a small light. The walls were painted blue. I went down the hall and looked at the few choices of bedrooms. I walk down to the end of the hall and Mia is standing in the doorway of a room looking out into the hall. "What are you doing?" I ask her smiling.
"I'm protecting my room! It's big Chasie." She says hands on her hips.
"Can I see?" I ask trying to peak around her.
"No!" She shouted. "You'll take it."
"Come on Mia! Just a look." I beg. I give her my puppy dog eyes and she sighs, moving out of the way. I walk in and my mouth drops. Her room was huge. It has a big desk and a walk-in closet. Her bed was huge with a light pink bedding set and all kinds of shades of pink pillows. It was hardwood flooring and light pink walls. She had a hot pink throw rug on the right side of her bed too. With a medium pink lamp and alarm clock on her nightstand.
"Now get out of my room." She demands. Mia was only 15. She had clinical depression, bipolar disorder, anger issues, and was anorexic. If she did eat then she would be bulimic and throw it all up. She doesn't seem miserable but she is.
"Uh-uh." I say shaking my head. I say on the bed. "This is my room now."
"No! Chaselyn get OUT! I called this room."
"You don't even like pink. There's one at the other end of the hall that is in purple. Go have that one." I say not moving.
"No! That room is smaller and I called this room."
"Mia."
"Oh my God. FINE!" She yells and grabs her suit case trudging down the hall. I smile. I grab my suit case and put it on the bed. I pull my phone out of my pocket as it vibrates. I had an incoming call from Drake. He was my boyfriend back in Oklahoma. We were still dating. I hit answer.
"Hey."
"Hey beautiful." He says.
"What's up?" I say unzipping the suit case.
"Just got out of school. You?"
"Unpacking." I say emotionless.
"So it's official?"
"It was official when I said good bye Drake."
"I just didn't want you to go."
"I know." He's been my boyfriend for 4 months but has been my best friend for 3 years.
"I miss you." He said.
"I miss you too. I have to go though. Skype later?"
"Yeah."
I hung up and unpacked.