Status: (Outfits will be in a blog. Just look at IML Outfits)

It's My Life

Two.

~Chaselyn

"Chaselyn, Mom said to come down. We're going out to dinner." Mia came in my room.
"Okay." I say, grabbing my phone. I walked downstairs and my mom was waiting in the living room.
"You're not going out like that. Go change." She tells me. I roll my eyes and go back upstairs. I walked into my closet and grabbed a dress. I threw on a pair of sandals too. My toenails were pink already because I was told that bright colors make you brighter. And I'm dealing with clinical depression so I need to try everything. I looked in the mirror and smiled. I walked back downstairs and we left.
After like 20 minutes we arrived at Wing Hing. It was beautiful. My mom parked the car and I got out. We were pretty rich so we could eat where ever. There wasn't a line so we got a table pretty quickly. As we sat down the table next to us had a really cute boy with either dark brown or black hair. He had his ears pierced. He was so cute. I smiled and sat down. They gave us our menus and we looked at them.
"Hi. Welcome to Wing Hing. Are you ready to order?" A Chinese girl who looked to be mid-20's asked.
"Yeah." My mom said and looked at me.
"I'll take the barbecued spare ribs, fried chicken wings, buffalo chicken wings, with french fries, and egg drop soup please." I say with a big smile. It doesn't look like it but I eat a lot. And I can save some for tomorrow or share with Mia. "Oh and can I get 2 boxes." I say and my mom starts to order.
"Can I get the diced chicken, french fries and baby egg rolls please." She said.
"Sure. And what about you?" She asks Mia.
"Oh I'll share with her." She lied but pointed at me. The waitress walked away.
"I'll be right back. I need to use the rest room." I say and excuse myself. I went into the bathroom and fixed my hair. I walked back out a few minutes later. I bumped into someone and stumbled back a few feet before hitting a wall.
"I'm so sorry." The guy said. He helped me stand for a minute.
"It's okay." I say smiling. "I wasn't looking where I was going."
"Did you just move here?"
"Yeah. Actually. Why? Do I not look like a girl from New York?"
"No you don't actually. Most girls here are stuck up."
"Seriously?" I scoffed. He nodded. "Well, looks like I won't fit in here."
"Well, pretty girls are always on top." He says and I blush looking down. "I'm Darien." He said.
"I'm Chaselyn."
"Pretty name for a pretty girl." He said.
"Thanks. What grade are you in?"
"10th. You?"
"Same." I say.
"So I'll be seeing you." He says and winks. I smile.
"Why yes you will."
"Do you want my number? I mean like to ask questions about New York and if you need a tour guide."
"I have a feeling you don't want to be just my tour guide." I say suspicious.
"One step at a time babe." He says winking again.
I laugh. "Sure. I'll take your number." I unlock my phone and put his number in.
"We should take a picture." I look at him weird. "You know for a id thing."
"Sure." I turn my camera on and stand next to him. I kiss his cheek and take a picture. "There. I have to go." I walked off. I sat down. My food was there. I set a napkin in my lap and started eating. After an hour we packed the boxes full of food we were too full to eat and got the check. It was only $26.75. My mom paid and we went out to the car. My phone vibrated. I looked down.

To; Chummy Chaselyn.<3
From; Dazy Darien. ;D
Message; Hey beautiful. What's up?

I smiled and hit reply.

To; Dazy Darien. ;D
From; Chummy Chaselyn.<3
Message; Who you calling beautiful?(; Not much. Going home. I'm so tired.-_- You?

I hit send and waited a few minutes.

To; Chummy Chaselyn.<3
From; Dazy Darien. ;D
Message; Well, since you asked...(; Just kidding. Hahaha. And I'm already at my house. ;p

To; Dazy Darien. ;D
From Chummy Chaselyn.<3
Message; Loser. Just kidding. I have to go though. My phone's going to die. >.< Text you tomorrow?

To; Chummy Chaselyn.<3
From; Dazy Darien. ;D
Message; Bye.

We got home and I went up to my room. I missed Drake. Mia came in because she thought I was upset. I had tears in my eyes. "Chasie, what's wrong?" She says worried and comes and sits next to me on my bed.
"I really miss Drake. I wish I could have him spend the night and spend the next day with him." I say and start crying.
"Stop making wishes. Instead start doing what you have to do to make those wishes come true."
"I'm sorry. I'll call him and ask if I can-" I was cut off by someone opening the bedroom door.