Status: (Outfits will be in a blog. Just look at IML Outfits)

It's My Life

Five.

~Chaselyn
I payed the cashier $150. Aeropostale was so expensive. I only had $100 left in my savings. We went back home and I put all my clothes away. "I wanna see myself from your point of view." I tell Drake when I was finished. I went over at sat on his lap, facing him.
He laughed. "Why?"
"I don't know." I shrugged. "Just to see who I am to you."
"You are the most beautiful person I have ever met. You have this beautiful smile that lights up the room when you smile. Your eyes shine so bright that they make the stars jealous. You have this annoyingly cute little laugh that makes me wanna just wrap you up in a hug and never let you go. Your personality is the most positive I have ever seen. You are just as close to perfect as anyone can ever get." He says. I look down and blush with a huge smile on my face.
He lifts my head up with 1 finger and kisses me. "I love you." I tell him.
"I love you too." He said. He lifted up my shirt and kissed me again. I stood up and he took his shirt off. He threw it on the ground and continued kissing me. I pulled my shorts down and stepped out of them. He undid his belt buckle and did the same. He picked me up, still kissing and I wrapped my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck playing with his hair. He walked to my bed and laid down on his back. I was sitting on his stomach. We stopped kissing for a minute. He pulled off his underwear and unbuckled my bra. Our lips met again. I heard my phone ringing from my pocket in my shorts but I ignored it. He pulled off my underwear and pushed my body closer to his.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short.